The Genocide That Never Happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: The Genocide That Never Happened
Are you fucking serious dude.

There's a big difference between what time your supposed cover up happened and this other. That plays a bigger role in what evidence exists.

Now stop creating threads about the same topic and hijacking other ones. I'm getting annoyed beyond normal levels.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
16-03-2012, 11:12 AM
(16-03-2012 11:07 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You know what? I've been saying this exact same thing for days now and no one believes me! I've even given evidence for my side! (some of it original thought) and then they believe you just out of hand?

Sad

lol ok

Exodus = Holocaust now?

Seriously... what's wrong with you?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
16-03-2012, 11:12 AM
(16-03-2012 11:10 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Are you fucking serious dude.

There's a big difference between what time your supposed cover up happened and this other. That plays a bigger role in what evidence exists.

Now stop creating threads about the same topic and hijacking other ones. I'm getting annoyed beyond normal levels.

I'm not the one who created this thread, and the thread about typhus is in it's proper section, in health and psychology.
16-03-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm not an idiot. Don't assume as much.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 11:14 AM
(16-03-2012 11:12 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

I'm not the one who created this thread, and the thread about typhus is in it's proper section, in health and psychology.

16-03-2012, 11:19 AM
(16-03-2012 11:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

We both believe in the same thing though, this isn't hijacking this is making a comparison, adding to the conversation! You don't believe in this Genocide, I don't believe in that genocide. This is a place where we can find common ground! Maybe they just lie about their genocides?
16-03-2012, 11:25 AM
(16-03-2012 11:19 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 11:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

We both believe in the same thing though, this isn't hijacking this is making a comparison, adding to the conversation! You don't believe in this Genocide, I don't believe in that genocide. This is a place where we can find common ground! Maybe they just lie about their genocides?

Dude, there is a huge difference when it comes to the issues of evidence...

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
16-03-2012, 11:26 AM
[Image: tumblr_lm8xntfhTT1ql141xo1_400.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
16-03-2012, 11:42 AM
I wish I could watch that vid from work. Sad
16-03-2012, 08:04 PM
(16-12-2011 06:13 PM)dreamingfifi Wrote:  Recently I watched NOVA's The Bible's Buried Secrets.

For a basic sum up of the contents: the archeological evidence uncovered in the region tells a very different story of Israel than the one in the Bible.

People wandering into the central area of Canaan made a new culture for themselves. There happened to be ruins from ancient cities all over the place, so they concocted this fantasy about being the cause of all the ruins. They are the people that they claim to have massacred. The Exodus from Egypt is pure fantasy. While slaves escaping into Canaan likely did happen, it didn't happen in the numbers described or in the way that was described. The character of Moses likely never existed, like the characters of Merlin and King Arthur.

One of the most graphic, horrific, disgusting slaughters of our fellow man ever described - never happened. YAY!

I would actually like to disagree with you on the part that there was no 'exodus' there was indeed an exodus (although quite a different account from the old testament) from Egypt into the Canaan area which is supposed to be around the time of 'moses'. They called themselves the Hyksos if I remember correctly, and they were a Semitic people, and they actually ruled over Egypt for a brief period of time.

Learn more about the Hyksos here.

Budwiser.com

However I learned about them not by internet, but by buying a 30$ book well worth the money. The History Of The Ancient World. A good read.