The Geocentric view of the Universe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: The Geocentric view of the Universe
(19-09-2010 09:26 AM)TruthAddict Wrote:  
(06-09-2010 08:41 PM)No J. Wrote:  There are only two things that are truly infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the first.
Albert Einstien

My new sig, if you don't mind.

I don't mind. But maybe you should as Albert if he minds.Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2010, 07:56 PM
oh yes venomfangX that insipid little muppet

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
01-10-2010, 07:49 PM

Did s/he seriously type Copernicanism?

Like it's a cult?

Wuh.....why? How?!
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2010, 12:10 PM

I tried to join the forum of Exclamation The Flat Earth Society who do indeed still exist apparently. Surely they did'nt completely ignore me because i made my username spacejockey and password moon101, maybe they're a bit touchy stillBig Grin
20-10-2010, 12:57 PM
The Flat Earth Society is satirical and the name is intentionally ironic. I thought that was common knowledge but I guess not.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
20-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Anybody hear heard of Red Sky Productions?

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2010, 02:25 PM

(06-09-2010 09:25 AM)BnW Wrote:  I have not looked at this in a few years, but this used to be one of my all time favorite websites.

Turns out that the sun really rotates around the Earth

I think this website speaks for itself so it doesn't really need further comment from me, except to say this: just because you're an idiot doesn't mean you can't use the internet.

"An electromagnet and computerized sensor hidden in its display stand cause the Earth to levitate motionlessly in the air."
So, since the power cord is an obvious accessory to that world view, in the event of a blackout, Armageddon has arrived? Excellent! Come the rapture the world will be saved from dumb people. Big Grin

Quote:"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz
24-10-2010, 09:21 PM

Quite honestly, that site is one big sandwich of stupid with some thick and creamy ignorant in the middle of its chewy hypocritical core. Just sayin'.
24-10-2010, 09:59 PM

(24-10-2010 09:21 PM)TrevorTheAtheistDinosaur Wrote:  Quite honestly, that site is one big sandwich of stupid with some thick and creamy ignorant in the middle of its chewy hypocritical core. Just sayin'.

Yeah, and I realize and appreciate that. However, not for nothing but you just whacked my hoagie visuals for a good long time. Thanks for that. No, really. Dodgy

Wink
25-10-2010, 01:46 AM
(24-10-2010 09:21 PM)TrevorTheAtheistDinosaur Wrote:  Quite honestly, that site is one big sandwich of stupid with some thick and creamy ignorant in the middle of its chewy hypocritical core. Just sayin'.

Me thinks that you got stuck in creative writing class for too many semesters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Skeptic's Guide to the Universe is being sued Smercury44 3 63 Yesterday 06:22 PM
Last Post: Smercury44
  The Universe is made of pocket watches... which are holograms. PoolBoyG 2 160 10-04-2014 10:16 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo