The Geocentric view of the Universe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2010, 08:28 AM

RE: The Geocentric view of the Universe
(24-10-2010 09:59 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Yeah, and I realize and appreciate that. However, not for nothing but you just whacked my hoagie visuals for a good long time. Thanks for that. No, really. Dodgy

Wink

Well that's not good o__o sorry for ruining your appetite Tongue

(25-10-2010 01:46 AM)No J. Wrote:  Me thinks that you got stuck in creative writing class for too many semesters.

Nah, I was just really hungry and thought that a food related insult would fit best. Damnitt now I want a sandwich ._.
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2011, 10:28 AM

Maybe someone is going to come up with the idea that all the countries are not on one Earth but are in fact different planets or universes.!!!
25-02-2011, 10:31 AM

(25-02-2011 10:28 AM)lostandfound Wrote:  Maybe someone is going to come up with the idea that all the countries are not on one Earth but are in fact different planets or universes.!!!

Depends how you define planets and universes.
25-02-2011, 04:26 PM
(25-02-2011 10:28 AM)lostandfound Wrote:  Maybe someone is going to come up with the idea that all the countries are not on one Earth but are in fact different planets or universes.!!!

It has probably been done, we just haven't heard about it.

The easiest way to be wrong is to start a sentence with "nobody is stupid enough to.........". No matter how you finish the sentence there will be someone out there who is stupid enough to ....... and prove you wrong.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2011, 06:08 PM
I knew it! The ultimate answer 42 is the answer to how many genocidal rampages will it take to wipe out all of stupidity!
26-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Actually, genocidal rampages are caused by stupidity so they are more likey to wipe out all intelligence. Sorry if I ruined your day.

OOOPs. You are trying to be funny, Sorry for ruining your joke.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-09-2011, 07:04 PM
If science is a big lie, then is not the computer they are using one big lie?

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Skeptic's Guide to the Universe is being sued Smercury44 3 66 Yesterday 06:22 PM
Last Post: Smercury44
  The Universe is made of pocket watches... which are holograms. PoolBoyG 2 160 10-04-2014 10:16 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo