The "Giving Keys"
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 07:30 PM
The "Giving Keys"

So for a while, I've wanted one of these Giving Keys. But simply looking at a key with a random inscribed word seems sort of dumb at first. I'll even admit, I found them a little sappy when a friend of mine first introduced me to them.

Out of curiosity though, I read about the purpose of these keys, as well as a lot of personal stories about them, and the idea gradually appealed to me. I really liked the motive and morality behind passing along simplified encouragement.

The meaning behind these keys is to find a significant word that seems inspiring to you- something that can help encourage you to progress though whatever you're dealing with in life. Once you meet a person whom the message applies to, or could surely benefit, pass your key along to them and tell them to do the same.

I just really like the idea of solidifying something that could help so many people - no matter how small or insignificant that idea may seem to some people. It could, and has, opened the eyes for many, and that's what I find so inspiring about it.

Big GrinHeart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-06-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: The "Giving Keys"
I checked out the website and the idea is cool. Always nice to find something that is motivational and inspiring...and showcases how humans can overcome obstacles and setbacks through their own determination and hard work.

"History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply