The Global Vaccine Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Exclamation The Global Vaccine Agenda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFpbAxDM...re=related

Your thoughts? Consider

Sht :|.

Honesty is not doing what is right because you fear that there is someone watching over you, Honesty is doing what is right even when there is no one looking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: The Global Vaccine Agenda
My thoughts:

Very damaging to something that is proven to save communities.... community immunity!

I speak as someone with two autistic children and yes we did consider that mercury was one of many possible factors but could not find a direct link.

During diagnosis (10 years ago) there were many conflicting scientific reports but overall, I trust scientists over theists (Radio Liberty is the clue there) even if the science does seem to support drug companies (who I do not trust)

I could get emotional on this one so I will stop now.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-04-2012, 01:54 PM
(11-04-2012 08:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  My thoughts:

Very damaging to something that is proven to save communities.... community immunity!

I speak as someone with two autistic children and yes we did consider that mercury was one of many possible factors but could not find a direct link.

During diagnosis (10 years ago) there were many conflicting scientific reports but overall, I trust scientists over theists (Radio Liberty is the clue there) even if the science does seem to support drug companies (who I do not trust)

I could get emotional on this one so I will stop now.
Science does't actually ALWAYS support the drug companies. But alas, in this case, there really doesn't seem to be a link between autism and thimerosal. Multiple studies have been unable to find ANY link, and the people who did the sole study that found any link with vaccines and autism at all have admitted the data was faked. Meanwhile the risks in not vaccinating are well-known and proved.
[+] 1 user Likes spookiewon's post
12-04-2012, 03:18 PM
How many flying spaghetti monsters are we going to allow here?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-04-2012, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 08:08 PM by advancedatheist.)
I got a flu shot back in October, and I haven't "depopulated" yet. In fact, I feel fine.

I have to wonder why these people feel suspicious about vaccines but we don't see many "insulin denialists" who say that type-1 diabetics shouldn't take insulin, another product of the modern pharmaceutical industry. An overdose of insulin could easily kill you or leave you brain-damaged, but adult with diabetes, or with diabetic kids, live with the risks because the absence of insulin will kill you as well.

Vaccine denialists also reminds me of Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists who say nonsensical things like "The Fed has never been audited," when a 5-minute google search can give you more Fed audits than you would care to read. Yes, the capital-C Conspiracy considers you so important that it wants to poison you and your children with vaccines, make you brush with fluoride toothpaste and enslave you with Federal Reserve Notes. What paranoid, solipsistic nonsense.
[+] 1 user Likes advancedatheist's post
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I wonder if people realize that autism is a disease you are born with...

http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_cond...utism.html

Well this was the site that first popped up so.. VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM!

Under Repair.
13-04-2012, 03:12 AM
(12-04-2012 07:45 PM)advancedatheist Wrote:  I got a flu shot back in October, and I haven't "depopulated" yet. In fact, I feel fine.

I have to wonder why these people feel suspicious about vaccines but we don't see many "insulin denialists" who say that type-1 diabetics shouldn't take insulin, another product of the modern pharmaceutical industry. An overdose of insulin could easily kill you or leave you brain-damaged, but adult with diabetes, or with diabetic kids, live with the risks because the absence of insulin will kill you as well.

Vaccine denialists also reminds me of Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists who say nonsensical things like "The Fed has never been audited," when a 5-minute google search can give you more Fed audits than you would care to read. Yes, the capital-C Conspiracy considers you so important that it wants to poison you and your children with vaccines, make you brush with fluoride toothpaste and enslave you with Federal Reserve Notes. What paranoid, solipsistic nonsense.

To answer your question "why these people feel suspicious about vaccines"...

Human nature!

In IT Service Management (my field of expertise) and Health care (not my field) there is a difference between managing Incidents / symptoms and managing Problems / diseases.

Without going into process flow diagrams, we address, for example, the symptoms of a desktop crash (reboot) or a headache (aspirin) or a forest fire (water), first before the addressing the root cause (shitty progamming / migraine caused by eating cheese and chocolate together / the cause of the fire).

So.... we address the incident by looking at symptoms that match other incidents... Thinks: I have a headache, how did I address my last headache - with an aspirin (doesn't matter if the cause is different).

When, around 10 years ago, Autism was noticed to be on an exponential curve towards epidemic proportions, no known cause had been identified. People noticed that the symptoms were (are), in extreme cases, similar to mercury poisoning. Mercury was identified as a binding agent in the MMR vaccine (not the individual vaccines) and it spread from there.

An added factor was that people had not forgotten the tradegy of Thalidomide and bingo the rest is history.

13-04-2012, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 05:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccine.../UCM096228
Get the facts. Most vaccines do not any longer contain either Mercury, or Thimerisol.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/11/aut.../?hpt=Sbin
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/co.../621.short
http://live.washingtonpost.com/autism-an...unked.html
This guy is a quack. There is NO place in the training of a Radiologist that prepares an MD for speaking about Immunology, or Pediatrics, or Epidemiology.
The risk from having communities of children together in schools, and NOT vaccinated, FAR outweighs the risks of this, (Rubella, Polio etc .. which HAVE had outbreaks in THIS country, because of non-vaccinated kids). He is talking about a PAST issue. Mercury has been removed, for the most part.
"Autotomic nervous system" ??? What a joke. The idiot needs to back to school. It's "autonomic" nervous system.
I think parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids and send them to school, should be required to sign disclosure agreements, and acceptance of liability agreements.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I think another reason for the "link" between vaccines and autism is even simpler: autism isn't always easy to diagnose in children, and there's plenty that have it without knowing it, just because their parents don't think to bring them to a psychologist (nothing against the parents, mind). Kids that are fortunate enough to get regular vaccines (or unfortunate enough to need them) are also more likely to spend time around medical professionals that would recognize autism. Thus, taking vaccines isn't more likely to give you autism, but having vaccines given to you makes it more likely that someone will diagnose that you already have it.

Of course, the argument against vaccines in this case falls apart when you realize that without the vaccines, you not only still have autism, but you're less likely to get help for it.
24-04-2012, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 10:21 PM by Debzilla.)
I am a ZDogg fan; this one is for you.

Link: http://zdoggmd.com/2011/02/immunize/

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.