The Global Vaccine Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: The Global Vaccine Agenda
(24-04-2012 10:07 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  I am a ZDogg fan; this one is for you.

Link: http://zdoggmd.com/2011/02/immunize/

The next one is awesome !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...k0g#t=187s

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes San Onofre Surfer's post
25-04-2012, 05:34 AM
They will change their tune, when preventable disease breaks out. And their children start dying of diseases that they would have gained immunity to if they had been vaccinated against it.

Not vaccinating your child seems like really bad parenting to me.
26-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi all

Haven't been here in a long while but I read from time to time and this thread is of interest to me. A few thoughts on this.

First, let me start out and state my position: I'm all for vaccines. I think that, for whatever harm they may do in certain instances, the amount of good they do is so well documented that I can't believe this is even an argument. That said, I do think some of you are being a little overly dismissive about some of the concerns.

I generally don't subscribe to conspiracy theories at all. But, I do think that the point of this particular one is being missed. The fear is not that companies have set out to purposely create a product that causes autism. The fear is that companies have a profitable product that has a side effect and they are hiding it to protect profits. That type of fear doesn't fall into the realm of "baseless conspiracy", it has absolutely happened in the past. Asbestos, the exploding Ford Pinto - these are products that the manufacturers knew posed a health and safety risk and were put on the market anyway. Even cigarettes, a known dangerous product, had toxins added to them to make them more addictive.

As for autism, there is not only no proven correlation between autism and vaccines but there is now plenty of evidence that there is no causal link. But, something is going on. The rise of autism is measurable and real and while over diagnosis today and under diagnosis in the past certainly account for some of the swing, it does not account for all of it. I saw an article recently that talked about a number of environmental factors, as well as the age of the father, that can be contributing factors.

I think parents who don't vaccinate their children are crazy and putting them at incredible risk, but I don't blame those parents for being worried. True or false, there has been sufficient negative commentary on the link between vaccines and autism to make any reasonable parent nervous.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
31-05-2012, 12:35 PM
(13-04-2012 03:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccine.../UCM096228
Get the facts. Most vaccines do not any longer contain either Mercury, or Thimerisol
http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/11/aut.../?hpt=Sbin
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/co.../621.short
http://live.washingtonpost.com/autism-an...unked.html
This guy is a quack. There is NO place in the training of a Radiologist that prepares an MD for speaking about Immunology, or Pediatrics, or Epidemiology.
The risk from having communities of children together in schools, and NOT vaccinated, FAR outweighs the risks of this, (Rubella, Polio etc .. which HAVE had outbreaks in THIS country, because of non-vaccinated kids). He is talking about a PAST issue. Mercury has been removed, for the most part.
"Autotomic nervous system" ??? What a joke. The idiot needs to back to school. It's "autonomic" nervous system.
I think parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids and send them to school, should be required to sign disclosure agreements, and acceptance of liability agreements.

Some issues here. Yes, there is no link between thimerisol and autism. The REAL question is, what the hell are they doing putting the most toxic substance known to man into vaccines ( regardless of amount). Vaccines bypass the body's natural protection mechanisms, so you could ingest mercury and be better off then INJECTING it. It is a known, extremely potent neurotoxin. Furthermore, you are doing this to babies and children, and it is not dosed for weight, meaning a 2 month old gets the same dose as a 5th grader. Hmmmm, something isn't right about that. These facts are not disputable.

About "getting the facts"-one might want to take a peek at VAERS, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, set up by the FDA as a passive reporting system. I dare you to read through that rather large database and come back here and tell parents there isn't anything to be concerned about. Also, take a gander at the VICP, Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which was set up by the federal govt. Essentially, there is a tax put on each vaccine sale, and then put into a multi-million dollar pool to pay for injury claims. Now, they KNOW there WILL BE INJURIES, so they just built the pay-offs into the program so the manufacturers would not get sued out of business. Look it up, don't take my word for it.

To the poster that said that parents who withhold vaccines should be forced to sign a waiver---what do you think YOU are doing at the doctor's office? YOU are signing to let the doctor off the hook in case anything goes wrong. Duh. READ IT.

If your kids got the vaccines, what do you care anyway? They are 100% effective aren't they? Do some research on recent outbreaks. They occur in populations of vaccination rates above 80-90%. Now what?

I dare you to look up the ingredients to vaccines; bovine serum, aluminum, formaldehyde, monkey kidney tissue, sv-40 (simian virus 40).

Now there is a good homework assignment. Research SV-40, how millions of Americans have brain rumors removed with SV-40 in the middle of the tumors. How did millions get a simian virus into their blood streams? Sounds like a conspiracy theory doesn't it, but the medical profession readily admits the oversight. They never thought the monkey kidney tissue would have been contaminated with the virus. That's who is in charge of making your beloved vaccines. Then again, I am not telling you to not get them........you telling ME.

Not to mention that death rates from vaccine preventable diseases dropped BEFORE vaccines were developed. Diet and sanitation trumps vaccines every time. In 3rd world countries where they started vaccines programs without also starting nutrition and sanitation measures, we're miserable failures.

The flu shot is a joke, just keep taking that dose of aluminum adjuvants though, I'm sure you be just fine.

For the poster that states there are ppl who believe diabetics shouldn't take insulin---my dad is diabetic and has been on insulin for 3 years. He can't lose weight on it and always felt like crap, even though his doctor's were happy with his blood sugar numbers. We got him to limit his carbs, cut all sugar, take some omega 3 supplements and start/keep exercising. Insulin is a fat-packing hormone with a variety of side effects. While he needs it to manage his blood sugar, he shouldn't be on three different types of it....FOREVEVER, cuz that was "the plan". How moronic. Now he has lost some weight, feels great, dropped off not one but two type of insulin, and dropped his high blood pressure meda and his antidepressant meda. Before that he was in locked in a vicious, western medicine approved, cycle. Imagine that, with diet change and lifestyle change we completely REVERSED his condition. Compare that with the lifelong plan of pumping insulin into himself until he had a heart attack. Nhmmmmm. Something not right there either.
31-05-2012, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 07:01 PM by DeepThought.)
Quote:For the poster that states there are ppl who believe diabetics shouldn't take insulin---my dad is diabetic and has been on insulin for 3 years. He can't lose weight on it and always felt like crap, even though his doctor's were happy with his blood sugar numbers. We got him to limit his carbs, cut all sugar, take some omega 3 supplements and start/keep exercising. Insulin is a fat-packing hormone with a variety of side effects. While he needs it to manage his blood sugar, he shouldn't be on three different types of it....FOREVEVER, cuz that was "the plan". How moronic. Now he has lost some weight, feels great, dropped off not one but two type of insulin, and dropped his high blood pressure meda and his antidepressant meda. Before that he was in locked in a vicious, western medicine approved, cycle. Imagine that, with diet change and lifestyle change we completely REVERSED his condition. Compare that with the lifelong plan of pumping insulin into himself until he had a heart attack. Nhmmmmm. Something not right there either.

This has nothing to do with vaccines. It's common sense. I know of fatasses that don't give a shit about their health and will happily rot on the couch taking statins and metformin while scoffing down icecream, biscuits, and soft-drinks with endless midnight snacking..
His doctor chastised him the other day.. Said if he keeps going like that he'll lose his legs. He already has angina. Fucking retard.. Think any of this will sink in?
Yes, Insulin is BAD for your health. Metformin is actually good for people - and helps with loosing weight. It activates AMPK which helps for metabolising fats.. And it shows great anti-cancer potential.
Metformin even improves insulin sensitivity.

With doctors there is great variation in quality. Some will just throw out a waste-paper diagnosis and treatment. I suppose some doctors might get cynical from watching what people do to themselves for so long...

Your account of brain tumours and sv-40 sounds sketchy and I haven't looked into it. I just wanted to correct you on the above. Your example of diabetes treatment does nothing to discredit doctors in general or vaccines and the research scientists who design and test them. The doctor treating your dad is providing a standard treatment. May not be the best treatment. Most people don't want to change their lifestyle and just want a quick fix. If your dad didn't change his lifestyle he would be better off on insulin than without it. That is fact.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I have a few things to contribute here because my wife was anti-vaccine before the birth of our son (her mom and dad are anti-vaccine). I told her I would consider her side of the issue if she could provide any credible sources or research that supported the anti-vaccine movement, and after months of looking for answers, she could not find anything credible and only found quacks supporting their 'alternative' treatments.

Her mother sent us 3 books on the subject. I began looking through them and the first thing that struck me was that they were obviously not written by a scientist. A few sentences later and I began to come across scare tactics, misinformation, and outright lies. One such lie was related to 2 periods of increased diagnosis rates of autism and the supposed connection with vaccines. Only a few short clicks away was the answer to each of these increased rates, changes in the definition of autism. Each time the definition changed so as to make it less exclusive and the result was, more people qualifying to be autistic. A little bit more looking at the books and I realized all 3 were from the same publisher, all 3 had the same name as either an author, co-author, or editor, all 3 had the same doctors endorsing them, and all 3 read the same. The man was Neil Z. Miller, and he just so happens to be a journalist and not a medical professional. Even better than that? He owns the New Atlantean Press that published all 3 books.

My father-in-law doesn't vaccinate his kids, and then his 2 month-old daughter caught the Whooping Cough because one of his older children brought it home from a friend's house. The little girl then got pneumonia as a result and this combination nearly killed her. The result is that despite the fact that she is a month older than my son, she still weighs less than him and you can see every contour of her skull. He nearly killed her because of misinformation.

"Some issues here. Yes, there is no link between thimerisol and autism. The REAL question is, what the hell are they doing putting the most toxic substance known to man into vaccines ( regardless of amount). Vaccines bypass the body's natural protection mechanisms, so you could ingest mercury and be better off then INJECTING it. It is a known, extremely potent neurotoxin. Furthermore, you are doing this to babies and children, and it is not dosed for weight, meaning a 2 month old gets the same dose as a 5th grader. Hmmmm, something isn't right about that. These facts are not disputable. "

First off, how is mercury "most toxic substance known to man?" There are plenty of other substances, compounds, and elements that cause instant death, mercury has to accumulate in the system before it does any neurological damage. If toxicity is related to speed of death, then water kills more people every year and is therefore more toxic, it's called drowning.

Secondly, mercury is only deadly as methyl mercury. Any other form is not deadly, but can be if converted to this form. In thimerisol, it would therefore not be methyl mercury and would have no impact one way or the other. In a very similar way to the fact that apples have arsenic in them but it is not in a form that is capable of causing damage.

"Now, they KNOW there WILL BE INJURIES, so they just built the pay-offs into the program so the manufacturers would not get sued out of business. Look it up, don't take my word for it. "

Mainly for allergic reactions or perhaps some fault of the administration of it. You aren't even supposed to expose your kids to peanut butter or dairy products too young because they can develop allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are a huge issue, but the reactions from the vaccines aren't as deadly as severe reactions to peanuts. We need to know more about what causes these allergic reactions, but that doesn't mean we forgo all things that initiate them in the meantime (I like PB&J).

"If your kids got the vaccines, what do you care anyway? They are 100% effective aren't they? Do some research on recent outbreaks. They occur in populations of vaccination rates above 80-90%. Now what?"

This may come as a surprise but I still care about other people's kids and they are effective only after they get them. Do you know how nerve wrecking it is to start having to screen the people who can come visit your son because they have been in contact with a kid that had the whooping cough? Infants are still susceptible unless they are on their mother's milk and even then that protection stops at 6 months and our son was not able to be breastfed.

"I dare you to look up the ingredients to vaccines; bovine serum, aluminum, formaldehyde, monkey kidney tissue, sv-40 (simian virus 40)."

They have also begun to modify the HIV virus to kill cancerous cells, but by your logic we wouldn't use it.

"Not to mention that death rates from vaccine preventable diseases dropped BEFORE vaccines were developed. Diet and sanitation trumps vaccines every time. In 3rd world countries where they started vaccines programs without also starting nutrition and sanitation measures, we're miserable failures."

There is no doubt that improving conditions can drop infection and transmission rates, but the diseases persist. Most people end up with something called 'herd immunity' because the rest of the herd is immunized. Since the rest of the herd does not transmit the disease, those without the immunizations receive a positive benefit. Rates of transmission and spread of these diseases was always sporadic and episodic, how could it be conclusively proven that this wasn't a lull in transmission rates as a result of natural variation? Are you also denying the benefit of the vaccines subsequent to their introduction? Would you get the HIV-vaccine if we successfully manage to make one?

Misinformation and the gullibility of people to believe anyone with a PhD, MD, or labcoat is a large part of the reason that the anti-vaccine movement has gained ground. That and the very un-scientific evidence of 'personal testimonies.'

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 5 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
01-06-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm afraid I was trolled since NCHeathen has only been online once to post in this thread. Dodgy
All my good rants are wasted on trolls and people who ignore me.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vaccine (Public Health) Policy Needs to Be Challenged Magellan35 398 4,611 25-06-2014 01:11 PM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Anti-Vaccine argument that I have never heard before Punk Pumpkin 11 310 26-02-2014 07:54 PM
Last Post: Chas
  "Anti- vaccine" Chrisinfp 12 647 22-09-2013 09:21 PM
Last Post: evenheathen
  The Homosexual Agenda Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 131 2,969 28-07-2013 08:38 PM
Last Post: mysterics
  Global Warming Idlecuriosity 38 1,941 02-12-2012 07:35 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Man Made Global Warming bemore 93 4,658 26-11-2012 12:00 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  No Agenda show KVron 3 595 22-02-2012 11:41 AM
Last Post: KVron