The Glory Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: The Glory Days
(14-09-2016 04:11 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 04:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  You seem incessant on 'denying' (in a laughable manner) that which the forum members ascribe to you based on what you post, which lends you no credence to your 'atheism' whatsoever.

It should be easy for a man of 'science and logic' to deduce.

But you are wrong though that's the slight problem. I don't give a shit about Jesus? What part of that don't you get in your thick skull?

Lot's.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2016, 04:19 PM
(14-09-2016 04:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We don't believe you.

Everything you are saying about atheism is right out of a fundamentalist Christian playbook.

You're as transparent as glass. Try harder.

Lying for Jesus is still lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.

^ this. Figured you wouldn't need it explained to you but looks like ya do.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
14-09-2016, 04:20 PM
He's spiraling and lashing out.
Too bad. He/she seems fairly articulate.

Probably needs to get some professional help. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-09-2016, 06:26 PM
(14-09-2016 04:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We don't believe you.

Everything you are saying about atheism is right out of a fundamentalist Christian playbook.

You're as transparent as glass. Try harder.

Lying for Jesus is still lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Disturbing proof that atheists are not particularly rational after all. What a surprise. IS this some kind of communist show trial? Because you are doing little to disprove the link between soviet atheist culture and the modern atheist with this mindset.
14-09-2016, 06:27 PM
(14-09-2016 04:17 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 04:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I don't care about Jesus, What's this lying I am doing for him? I can be just about anything you imagine me to be in all reason and science.

Fuck off troll.

(14-09-2016 02:32 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  What I like most about being an atheist is that it is being a troll.

So you are basically talking to yourself now? and; may I add in a very rude manner. You probably deserve it Big Grin
14-09-2016, 07:12 PM
(14-09-2016 03:43 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 03:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  As a wiser man than I once said, "Lying for Jesus is still lying"

Thumbsup

Who is Jesus?

Yup, a troll. I'd switch on the ignormatron, but it's gonna be fun watching you circle the toilet bowl, on your way down. Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-09-2016, 07:23 PM
(14-09-2016 02:19 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 07:14 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Your strawman atheist act is boring. You could have at least tried to make it more entertaining.

It's like trying to get a response from a stone. That much I have learned about my fellow atheists. Something of a race horse brain that only looks in one direction Big Grin

Whatever you might be, it's not an atheist. At least not a sane one. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2016, 07:27 PM
(14-09-2016 06:27 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 04:17 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Fuck off troll.

So you are basically talking to yourself now? and; may I add in a very rude manner. You probably deserve it Big Grin

I got bored waiting for you to answer my questions, padre.

You have yet to establish any links between modern atheism and the LoMA.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
14-09-2016, 07:32 PM
(14-09-2016 02:16 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I feel I am the only real atheist here. I am the only one willing to re educate those christers and put the scientific confusing ones who are christers in mental house.

You should stop worrying about the opinions of others, and start thinking about you and yourself dealing with reality on its own terms.

I'm more convinced than ever that you're fake, putting on a show, probably for your friends at a Christian forum, to whom you're linking this thread.

And if you're not doing that, then it's even worse, because that means that your stupidity is honest.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2016, 09:37 PM
(14-09-2016 01:53 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 01:48 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I have a 9mm and a shotgun that he can use. Always willing to help out my brother atheists with matters of family.

Thats the true spirit of atheism! Thumbsup

(14-09-2016 02:16 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I feel I am the only real atheist here. I am the only one willing to re educate those christers and put the scientific confusing ones who are christers in mental house.

So are you saying you don't want to join us in the extermination of the christers? That's kinda what us atheists do. If you're not on board then kindly fuck off. Sounds like you should join the agnostic camp instead. Until we slaughter them as well, of course.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post