The Glory Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: The Glory Days
(14-09-2016 06:26 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Disturbing proof that atheists are not particularly rational after all. What a surprise. IS this some kind of communist show trial? Because you are doing little to disprove the link between soviet atheist culture and the modern atheist with this mindset.

Oh, looks like you missed to read my friendly guidelines about whom we hate most. But thats once again understandable, since you already demonstrated with disturbing proof your reading comperhension to be even trailing behind your honesty and decency, which is really a feat after having demonstrated how low your standard for decency is considering your posts about trying to commit suicide.
Luckily you arent a lying piece of shit run of the mill christian anymore who would go to hell for breaking several commandments of their invisible sky-daddy.
Thanks to your science book, comrade!

So here we go again: We are a scientific and sceptic denomination. We hate all the unscientific and unsceptic other denominations of atheism, just like you hated particularly all the other (39999?) christian denominations before you converted to the true faith based on your science book.

So those evil communist heretics, they are holding show trials. We, the sceptic denomination, like to stick to inquisition and burning at the stake. We copied that wonderful process from some christian denomination (cant remember the name atm), because statistics showed that it proved to be real effective in getting rid of witches and people in general who dont exactly believe what we do. I mean just look at how well it worked at keeping the status quo about the world being flat. amazing!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
15-09-2016, 06:20 AM
It just occurred to me... this guy is so bad at pretending to be an atheist, such that he appears to be a Christian badly trolling us in the most douchebaggy fashion possible, that he may actually BE an atheist...

"What?!", you say... "impossible"?

Hear me out: he's actually a double-agent, a deep-cover operative of the Allied Atheist Alliance, sent here from the future to make Christians look so bad that more people want to leave religion altogether. He's doing so well at making Christians look like lying assholes that it's better propaganda than we could ever accomplish on our own.

Eureka! He's a time-traveling atheist otter operative for the AAA!

[Image: rNnBi.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Oh thou baying mob
Thou hast much fury and angst thus
What can ail thee mein furious friends?
Who dat see thou padre amongst the leaves
A christer in the ceiling; when one opens the door
No one was there.
15-09-2016, 07:11 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio...stern_Bloc

Let me try and cheer you from your spiral of angst mein atheist brethren.

"In 1995, the Russian state commissioner confirmed that 200,000 Russian Orthodox Priests, monks, and nuns were killed. In 1997 the remains of a Catholic Bishop and 30 priests were found at Sandormoch, 150 miles north of St. Petersburg. According to Russian schoolbooks, 20 million Soviet and East European citizens died in Communist Labour camps, while 15 million more were killed in mass executions. This number includes Christians, Jews, and various other denominations as well as nonbelievers"

When reason rules the world? sighs good times? When will we see such good times again?
15-09-2016, 08:34 AM
(15-09-2016 06:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It just occurred to me... this guy is so bad at pretending to be an atheist, such that he appears to be a Christian badly trolling us in the most douchebaggy fashion possible, that he may actually BE an atheist...

"What?!", you say... "impossible"?

That actually occurred to me a couple of days ago. The immediate suspicion is that it is a theist but the arguments are just so bad it is hard to accept that even a theist would be that deluded. It could certainly be a Poe.

The one thing I have noted amid all the strawmen arguments about atheists being immoral and gay is that there is no argument about the actual existence of a god.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
15-09-2016, 08:35 AM
(15-09-2016 07:11 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio...stern_Bloc

"In 1995, the Russian state commissioner confirmed that 200,000 Russian Orthodox Priests, monks, and nuns were killed. In 1997 the remains of a Catholic Bishop and 30 priests were found at Sandormoch, 150 miles north of St. Petersburg. According to Russian schoolbooks, 20 million Soviet and East European citizens died in Communist Labour camps, while 15 million more were killed in mass executions. This number includes Christians, Jews, and various other denominations as well as nonbelievers"

When reason rules the world? sighs good times? When will we see such good times again?

Why do you celebrate the mass murders, the torture, the atrocities?

You cannot blame that on atheism, since atheism begins and ends with the answer to a single question.

Therefore, I ask again:

Why do you celebrate these hideous atrocities?

Why do you think that we do?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-09-2016, 09:35 AM
(15-09-2016 07:11 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio...stern_Bloc

Emphasis mine.

We already know. And we have already said that this is the case, in previous replies.

Why would they kill nonbelievers if it was about atheism?

What makes you think the Soviet purges had anything to do with reason?

The people in charge of the Leninist government were willing to murder their way to absolute power. This is no different from any other psychotic regime that has gained power through brutality... except for the fact that nonbelief was one of its promoted tenets.

Meaning that all the others had belief as one of their promoted tenets. If you can't blame religious people for when a theocratic regime kills in the name of God, you certainly can't blame atheists because another regime thinks the key to happiness is letting go of religion, and the church members who fight back are killed in the regime's quest for total dominance.

On the other hand, if someone were to say "[Religion (or) Atheism] is the path to world peace and total societal perfection.", then you would be right to reference the atrocities committed by extreme states who adopted theocratic (or) communist ideologies, and point out that only freedom is freedom.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-09-2016, 10:14 AM
(14-09-2016 07:27 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 06:27 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  So you are basically talking to yourself now? and; may I add in a very rude manner. You probably deserve it Big Grin

I got bored waiting for you to answer my questions, padre.

You have yet to establish any links between modern atheism and the LoMA.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1060757

I don't even have to leave this site to do that.
15-09-2016, 10:36 AM
(15-09-2016 10:14 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 07:27 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I got bored waiting for you to answer my questions, padre.

You have yet to establish any links between modern atheism and the LoMA.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1060757

That's the best you've got?

One poster made a comparison in that thread. It was also in the most hypothetical sense. One sentence, by one poster, in one thread.

This is what you compare with a government organization that enacted a nation spanning plan of wholesale genocide and persecution.

A plan that you yourself enthusiastically support and advocate re-enacting.

You lose.

Again.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-09-2016, 10:44 AM
(15-09-2016 10:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 10:14 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1060757

That's the best you've got?

One poster made a comparison in that thread. It was also in the most hypothetical sense. One sentence, by one poster, in one thread.

This is what you compare with a government organization that enacted a nation spanning plan of wholesale genocide and persecution.

A plan that you yourself enthusiastically support and advocate re-enacting.

You lose.

Again.

You are asking me to compare culture? You think I am saying modern atheists are time travelers and that's the type of evidence you want?

I am just showing that the violent and derogatory of modern atheists towards the religious is quite similar to that in soviet russia and other communist countries. So similar in fact I showed a specific example on another atheist on this site that has almost an identifical attitude.

Atheism is a culture like the religions in some ways but you guys are mental slaves to it and don't even know it. All I can do is try and open your eyes.