The Glory Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: The Glory Days
(13-09-2016 08:14 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I thought you already loved science. Drinking Beverage

It's actually pretty funny watching somebody attacking their caricature of atheism.

Giving credit, he actually cited a link to a relevant source that had information pertinent to his comments. That puts them one step ahead of certain other posters... Big Grin

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
13-09-2016, 08:36 AM
You're a failure of a troll. Try harder next time.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
13-09-2016, 09:07 AM
All I can say is guys is I love science and logic. I'm sorry if I have done bad I thought this was a safe space to be ourselves. My bad, in science, sincerely peace out
13-09-2016, 09:17 AM
(13-09-2016 09:07 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  All I can say is guys is I love science and logic. I'm sorry if I have done bad I thought this was a safe space to be ourselves. My bad, in science, sincerely peace out

For many of us, including me, atheism is based on the evaluation of the existing evidence. The evidence from your posts suggests that you have no respect for, and perhaps no understanding of, science or logic and that you are a lying weasel. Good luck with that.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
13-09-2016, 09:21 AM
(13-09-2016 09:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 09:07 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  All I can say is guys is I love science and logic. I'm sorry if I have done bad I thought this was a safe space to be ourselves. My bad, in science, sincerely peace out

For many of us, including me, atheism is based on the evaluation of the existing evidence. The evidence from your posts suggests that you have no respect for, and perhaps no understanding of, science or logic and that you are a lying weasel. Good luck with that.

Well at least there is no atheist god to punish me; that is at least some consolation Heart Feel free to offer any kind of the most remote proof as well it help me become more accepting of my new found belief in science.
13-09-2016, 09:30 AM
(13-09-2016 09:21 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 09:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  For many of us, including me, atheism is based on the evaluation of the existing evidence. The evidence from your posts suggests that you have no respect for, and perhaps no understanding of, science or logic and that you are a lying weasel. Good luck with that.

Well at least there is no atheist god to punish me; that is at least some consolation Heart Feel free to offer any kind of the most remote proof as well it help me become more accepting of my new found belief in science.

What do you think the word atheist means?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-09-2016, 09:32 AM
(13-09-2016 09:21 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Well at least there is no atheist god to punish me; that is at least some consolation Heart Feel free to offer any kind of the most remote proof as well it help me become more accepting of my new found belief in science.

Proof?

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
13-09-2016, 09:37 AM
(13-09-2016 09:30 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 09:21 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Well at least there is no atheist god to punish me; that is at least some consolation Heart Feel free to offer any kind of the most remote proof as well it help me become more accepting of my new found belief in science.

What do you think the word atheist means?

Well, an atheist is someone who just simply doesn't believe in god(s) like me.
13-09-2016, 09:39 AM
(13-09-2016 09:32 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Proof?

Like actual evidence as opposed to accusations? As an atheist not only do I make accusations but I like to offer evidence and reason for what I say. Like if I call someone a liar I like to show them the reason as to why I called them such. I love science Heart
13-09-2016, 09:47 AM
(13-09-2016 09:39 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Like actual evidence as opposed to accusations? As an atheist not only do I make accusations but I like to offer evidence and reason for what I say. Like if I call someone a liar I like to show them the reason as to why I called them such.

I called you a troll.

As evidence, see your opening post in this thread.

Or do you not remember advocating imprisonment, torture and mass murder?

I realize that many religious conservatives are okay with that, but most of us here are not.

[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post