The Glory Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 10:45 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: The Glory Days
(13-09-2016 09:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, someone's wearing a mask -- terribly transparent, but a mask nonetheless.

Re-reading ... I'm guessing Alla.

ETA: No, the English cleaned up too well and too quickly for this to be her. But whoever this is put on a fake foreign "accent" when they first started this thread.

ETA II: For the record, I had nothing to do with the imprisonment and murder of believers in Russia, nor did I act as an agent of the Soviet state as it stripped the Orthodox Church of its holdings.

I did, however, shout out "who killed the Kennedys?"

Pleased to meet you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2016, 10:40 AM
(14-09-2016 10:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 09:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, someone's wearing a mask -- terribly transparent, but a mask nonetheless.

Too coherent for Alla, not that that is saying much.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
14-09-2016, 10:54 AM
(14-09-2016 10:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

ETA: No, the English cleaned up too well and too quickly for this to be her. But whoever this is put on a fake foreign "accent" when they first started this thread.

ETA II: For the record, I had nothing to do with the imprisonment and murder of believers in Russia, nor did I act as an agent of the Soviet state as it stripped the Orthodox Church of its holdings.

Pleased to meet you.

I think I can guess your name.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-09-2016, 10:56 AM
(14-09-2016 10:40 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Re-reading ... I'm guessing Alla.

Too coherent for Alla, not that that is saying much.

Yeah, I edited it once the change in style became apparent.
14-09-2016, 11:29 AM
(14-09-2016 10:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Re-reading ... I'm guessing Alla.

Pleased to meet you.

I think I can guess your name.

Just be sure to:
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-09-2016, 11:34 AM
This guy is trying way too hard Consider

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
14-09-2016, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 11:41 AM by Deesse23.)

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
14-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Alright, let's just drop this charade. It's time to initiate our fellow atheist brother. In the name of science, reason, and Stalin (peace be upon him), I welcome you into our fold. Hold your science books tightly to your breasts and let's get back to the genocide of those christian bastards.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
14-09-2016, 12:04 PM
(14-09-2016 11:51 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Alright, let's just drop this charade. It's time to initiate our fellow atheist brother. In the name of science, reason, and Stalin (peace be upon him), I welcome you into our fold. Hold your science books tightly to your breasts and let's get back to the genocide of those christian bastards.
Stalin relationship with science (Lysenko) and reason (Great Terror) was of similar quality to the one side, masturbatory relationship that ST has with above mentioned things.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-09-2016, 12:17 PM
(14-09-2016 12:04 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 11:51 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Alright, let's just drop this charade. It's time to initiate our fellow atheist brother. In the name of science, reason, and Stalin (peace be upon him), I welcome you into our fold. Hold your science books tightly to your breasts and let's get back to the genocide of those christian bastards.
Stalin relationship with science (Lysenko) and reason (Great Terror) was of similar quality to the one side, masturbatory relationship that ST has with above mentioned things.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Calm yourself, brother atheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post