The Glory Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: The Glory Days
@RocketSurgeon

Soviets were after tottally innocent people too and NKWD seemed to have quotas of people which it needed to arrest.

Interesting interpretation of events (terror as banditism and sign of weakness, without big role of ifeology) can be found in Jorg Baberowski "Verbrannte Erde. Stalins Herrschaft der Gewalt". Irrationality of Soviet regime is highlighted in Ivan Solonevich "Russia in Chains".

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-09-2016, 03:43 PM
(14-09-2016 03:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 03:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  For you to try to spin it as being something that atheists "just do" is so dishonest you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking it, let alone promoting it.

As a wiser man than I once said, "Lying for Jesus is still lying"

Thumbsup

Who is Jesus?
14-09-2016, 03:51 PM
(14-09-2016 03:43 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 03:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  As a wiser man than I once said, "Lying for Jesus is still lying"

Thumbsup

Who is Jesus?

Facepalm

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
14-09-2016, 03:53 PM
I am lying for Jesus apparently and I don't even know who he is. This is the science?
14-09-2016, 04:01 PM
(14-09-2016 03:53 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I am lying for Jesus apparently and I don't even know who he is. This is the science?

You have access to the greatest database of knowledge ever in the history of humankind at your fingertips.

Even if you lived under a rock on some isolated desert island by now you should at least have an inkling of a clue on the namesake of one of the biggest religions in the world [hint: Christianity].

You're not even tryharding anymore, you're half-assing this.

14-09-2016, 04:04 PM
(14-09-2016 04:01 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 03:53 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I am lying for Jesus apparently and I don't even know who he is. This is the science?

You have access to the greatest database of knowledge ever in the history of humankind at your fingertips.

Even if you lived under a rock on some isolated desert island by now you should at least have an inkling of a clue on the namesake of one of the biggest religions in the world [hint: Christianity].

I don't care about Jesus, What's this lying I am doing for him? I can be just about anything you imagine me to be in all reason and science.
14-09-2016, 04:09 PM
(14-09-2016 04:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 04:01 PM)Loom Wrote:  You have access to the greatest database of knowledge ever in the history of humankind at your fingertips.

I don't care about Jesus, What's this lying I am doing for him? I can be just about anything you imagine me to be in all reason and science.

You seem incessant on 'denying' (in a laughable manner) that which the forum members ascribe to you based on what you post, which lends you no credence to your 'atheism', whatsoever.

It should be easy for a man of 'science and logic' to deduce.

14-09-2016, 04:11 PM
(14-09-2016 04:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 04:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I don't care about Jesus, What's this lying I am doing for him? I can be just about anything you imagine me to be in all reason and science.

You seem incessant on 'denying' (in a laughable manner) that which the forum members ascribe to you based on what you post, which lends you no credence to your 'atheism' whatsoever.

It should be easy for a man of 'science and logic' to deduce.

But you are wrong though that's the slight problem. I don't give a shit about Jesus? What part of that don't you get in your thick skull?
14-09-2016, 04:16 PM
We don't believe you.

Everything you are saying about atheism is right out of a fundamentalist Christian playbook.

You're as transparent as glass. Try harder.

Lying for Jesus is still lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-09-2016, 04:17 PM
(14-09-2016 04:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I don't care about Jesus, What's this lying I am doing for him? I can be just about anything you imagine me to be in all reason and science.

Fuck off troll.

(14-09-2016 02:32 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  What I like most about being an atheist is that it is being a troll.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post