"The God Warrior"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2011, 10:09 PM

"The God Warrior"
I'm sure a lot of you have seen this women before and I know this is old news, but I just can't get enough of her XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn6ns

But then again I feel kinda bad for laughing because I heard her daughter died in a car crash a few months after this Undecided .
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2011, 10:34 PM
RE: "The God Warrior"
0_0
it cannot be unseen....

I couldn't laugh at someone like this because I know how real this sort of thing is.

I wasn't aware of this before now I have a new nightmare.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2011, 11:30 PM

I...uh sorry I... it wasn't funny anyways, I can remove it...
24-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Oh dear... What did I just see?

The saddest part of this is that I know people like her Sad.

(24-02-2011 11:30 PM)NewScotlandBlues Wrote:  I...uh sorry I... it wasn't funny anyways, I can remove it...

I dont see a reason to get removed, I think this only shows how brainwashed, bigoted and completely nutfuck religious people can be. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2011, 11:40 PM

(24-02-2011 10:09 PM)NewScotlandBlues Wrote:  I'm sure a lot of you have seen this women before and I know this is old news, but I just can't get enough of her XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn6ns

But then again I feel kinda bad for laughing because I heard her daughter died in a car crash a few months after this Undecided .

It is old... but I lol'd nevertheless.
24-02-2011, 11:44 PM
You're fine don't worry =p

Sorry if my response worried you a bit I just really had never seen that. If my comments ever make you wonder just realize I'm normally half serious anyway. =p

It's too bad about the daughter, but you're fine to enjoy watching someone be fanatical and find it entertaining. Everyone has their own little things they enjoy. I just look too much at the family that she's in and what they deal with.

The first step to confidence is to conquer shame, if something you state makes you feel bad later don't take it down (unless it's really not your opinion). In this way you are stating, I'm a bit embarassed about this but I still did it. Be proud of your achievements and your failures, both of them are what makes you yourself.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-02-2011, 12:57 AM
It is amazing how religion brings out some very dark sides to people. Or is it that many insane people are attracted to religion?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
25-02-2011, 01:04 AM
I remember watching this for the first time and watching it in disbelief. Very scary.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2011, 01:13 AM
What happens when people like that get powerful and influencial? Scarier.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
25-02-2011, 01:25 AM
I've been without a tv for 3 years... wtf was that?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete