The God in Science: Is current Quantum Physics simply a wishful thinking?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
04-10-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: The God in Science: Is current Quantum Physics simply a wishful thinking?
Here's another one to keep you warm:

"Among particle physicists, work on models of neutrinos has opened up a non-gaussian class of dark energy models. We use a boundary-dual of Heterotic strings, together with holomorphic branes wrapping a P^m at the Tevatron to derive Gopakumar-Vafa invariants on an ALE fibration. Models of Higgses are also classified. When obtaining a holomorphic brane probe at the center of the galaxy, we deduce that anomaly matching on S^m is perturbative."

Link

Emphasis mine.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2016, 08:28 PM
(04-10-2016 07:07 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 07:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is the laws of logic, and the law is the Law.
Wave particle duality does not conform to the "laws of logic"..........

Here it does "conform":

04-10-2016, 08:36 PM
(04-10-2016 04:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 04:17 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What do you mean under "stupid"?

Quote:The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer............
And you, "my lady", have only a "wishful thinking" presented.
04-10-2016, 09:05 PM
(04-10-2016 08:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 04:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
And you, "my lady", have only a "wishful thinking" presented.

Her post has NOTHING to do with "wishful thinking".
The fact is you are suffering from some mental illness.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-10-2016, 02:58 AM
(04-10-2016 03:26 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Here's another one to keep you warm:

"Among particle physicists, work on models of neutrinos has opened up a non-gaussian class of dark energy models. We use a boundary-dual of Heterotic strings, together with holomorphic branes wrapping a P^m at the Tevatron to derive Gopakumar-Vafa invariants on an ALE fibration. Models of Higgses are also classified. When obtaining a holomorphic brane probe at the center of the galaxy, we deduce that anomaly matching on S^m is perturbative."

Link

Emphasis mine.

Brilliant site, nice to see so many famous family names still working in the field.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
12-10-2016, 11:13 PM
(04-10-2016 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 08:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  And you, "my lady", have only a "wishful thinking" presented.

Her post has NOTHING to do with "wishful thinking".
The fact is you are suffering from some mental illness.

Just another sick theist in your imagination. Drooling
What ever makes you happy, dear friend. Angel
13-10-2016, 03:13 AM
[OP]
[Image: big-pile-of-shit-o.gif]
[/OP]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-10-2016, 06:22 AM
(03-10-2016 08:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 07:00 PM)Jesster Wrote:  He made a fortune for playing a convincing character. He's a wonderful actor.
But in film he murdered: 1) own father, 2) family of own general, 3) the general. And what he got from the True God in the end of the film? A villa with servants?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Way to connect the dots.

Jesster gave a thumbs down in disapproval or your repetitive posting to points you never get to. It's like a bad joke that we all know the punch line to.

And then you drive your train off the rails into oncoming traffic.

Then somehow make the connection that a roman Hero in a fictional movie. Is proof that your god exists. Pure comedy.

It also show's your lack of ancient cutlers and other religions . But I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't take the time to know your own you subscribe to ether.

In Roman times they believed that in a afterlife but it was know as the underworld. Hades the Roman god of death, ran the show. Every Joe blow that ever lived got stuck wondering the underworld in the field of Asphodel. Except for of course the greats. Demigods (Hercules, Achilles)and Heroes got to go to the Elysium Fields. This field reward with no labors and got to sit at the feet of the gods on Olympus.

That is what the grain represents in gladiator. He's in the fields, he's a hero and Roman.

[Image: gladiator-walking-thru-elysium-500-by-191.gif]

You'd also be happy that those games still don't go on in RL. Because you'd tide to the stake and fed to the lions for entertainment.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-10-2016, 08:34 AM
(04-10-2016 03:26 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  "Among particle physicists, work on models of neutrinos has opened up a non-gaussian class of dark energy models. We use a boundary-dual of Heterotic strings, together with holomorphic branes wrapping a P^m at the Tevatron to derive Gopakumar-Vafa invariants on an ALE fibration. Models of Higgses are also classified. When obtaining a holomorphic brane probe at the center of the galaxy, we deduce that anomaly matching on S^m is perturbative."

Oh YESSS!!! Talk dirty to me, baby!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post