The God's Sun- Reason for Jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 07:55 PM by OFTwify.)
The God's Sun- Reason for Jesus.
Found this on YouTube... AMAZINGLY interesting for anyone that doesn't know it already. It was news to me Big Grin *Sharing on Facebook*

Full Episode

[Image: tumblr_mbi9tvVVZh1rzbj5mo1_r1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: The God's Sun- Reason for Jesus.
Horus is a member of Lamb of God???
Sadcryface Gasp Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
12-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I shared this on facebook and have as of right now, been unfriended by 12 people.

[Image: tumblr_mbi9tvVVZh1rzbj5mo1_r1_500.gif]
[+] 4 users Like OFTwify's post
12-05-2014, 09:08 PM
(12-05-2014 08:26 PM)OFTwify Wrote:  I shared this on facebook and have as of right now, been unfriended by 12 people.

Nice. That means you got 12 people thinking long enough to get angry Thumbsup .

Hm... 12. Irony in that number.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
12-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Oh hate to be a party pooper, but this video was taken from zeitgeist, which from what I have read, is mostly bullshit. Stuff about houris is fairly accurate though.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
12-05-2014, 09:21 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
12-05-2014, 11:58 PM
(12-05-2014 09:17 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Oh hate to be a party pooper, but this video was taken from zeitgeist, which from what I have read, is mostly bullshit. Stuff about houris is fairly accurate though.

Egad, some fact checking is in order methinks. Nice to have someone manning the door Smile

I can't find any mention of these similarities on the wikipedia page on Horus which is surprising...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-05-2014, 12:13 AM
(12-05-2014 08:26 PM)OFTwify Wrote:  I shared this on facebook and have as of right now, been unfriended by 12 people.

How do you know? You don't get a notification if someone unfriends you, do you? You'd have to go around to people's profiles, checking if you can still their information or something. Unless they're so worked about it that they sent you an irate message..?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
13-05-2014, 12:49 AM
(13-05-2014 12:13 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  

How do you know? You don't get a notification if someone unfriends you, do you? You'd have to go around to people's profiles, checking if you can still their information or something. Unless they're so worked about it that they sent you an irate message..?

Zer power of mathematics!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-05-2014, 12:55 AM
(13-05-2014 12:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 12:13 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  How do you know? You don't get a notification if someone unfriends you, do you? You'd have to go around to people's profiles, checking if you can still their information or something. Unless they're so worked about it that they sent you an irate message..?

Zer power of mathematics!

So you purposefully check the number of friends you have before you post a particular article and then for funsies just refresh the page to see if that number falls? Consider

Seems strange to me, but to each his own.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.