The God's Sun- Reason for Jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The God's Sun- Reason for Jesus.
(13-05-2014 12:55 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 12:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Zer power of mathematics!

So you purposefully check the number of friends you have before you post a particular article and then for funsies just refresh the page to see if that number falls? Consider

Seems strange to me, but to each his own.

Everyone I know on facebook is an old friend IRL, 99% of them are christians. Other than that I like these people. I don't want them to go away (usually).
If I start getting too many posts on my wall about jebus I'll just throw up a cute little jab to remind them I don't want to see it.
There's also the option to just remove the posts you don't like with very little effort.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 02:05 AM

So you purposefully check the number of friends you have before you post a particular article and then for funsies just refresh the page to see if that number falls? Consider

Not me no, for that I'd have to give a shit... but it is a *little* easier than your original suggested route Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-05-2014, 05:53 AM
(13-05-2014 12:55 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So you purposefully check the number of friends you have before you post a particular article and then for funsies just refresh the page to see if that number falls? Consider

Speaking from my own experience, if I post something controversial, I sometimes check the number of friends I have just to see if it drops within a few days.

I can think of three or four times I've been unfriended because of political or religious stances. One time, it was right in the middle of a discussion. We were going back and forth, and when I went to submit my comment, it said I didn't have the authority to do so. I had her page loaded in my browser, and she unfriended me while I was writing the comment. I guess that's an easy way to get in a last word.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
13-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(12-05-2014 09:21 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  

No party poop Big Grin Thank you very much for that. I'll be sure to look around and see what I can find.

[Image: tumblr_mbi9tvVVZh1rzbj5mo1_r1_500.gif]
13-05-2014, 03:06 PM
(13-05-2014 12:13 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 08:26 PM)OFTwify Wrote:  I shared this on facebook and have as of right now, been unfriended by 12 people.

How do you know? You don't get a notification if someone unfriends you, do you? You'd have to go around to people's profiles, checking if you can still their information or something. Unless they're so worked about it that they sent you an irate message..?

I checked the number of friends I had before I posted the video, 86, and one hour after, 74.

13-05-2014, 03:11 PM

I live in Rural Oklahoma, I have mainly friends from high school and family. I get dozens of religious posts daily on my wall so yes I checked my friends list for a number before I posted since I knew they would be too "polite" to say anything to me about it. Mainly out of curiosity.

13-05-2014, 09:41 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-05-2014, 05:51 AM
(13-05-2014 12:55 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So you purposefully check the number of friends you have before you post a particular article and then for funsies just refresh the page to see if that number falls? Consider

Some browser extensions and other tools keep track of this kind of information, for example fb purity[1] will tell you who has left whenever someone defriends you. My wife makes use of it.

[1] http://www.fbpurity.com/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
14-05-2014, 06:32 AM
(12-05-2014 09:17 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Oh hate to be a party pooper, but this video was taken from zeitgeist, which from what I have read, is mostly bullshit. Stuff about houris is fairly accurate though.

I'm not familiar with it. What is inaccurate about it?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
14-05-2014, 08:36 AM
(14-05-2014 05:51 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  

Some browser extensions and other tools keep track of this kind of information, for example fb purity[1] will tell you who has left whenever someone defriends you. My wife makes use of it.

[1] http://www.fbpurity.com/

1. Checked it out
  2. Installed it.
  3. Like it.
  4. Profit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user