The God who wasn't there.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2012, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2012 09:13 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
The God who wasn't there.
http://documentarystorm.com/the-god-who-wasnt-there/

It's a good documentary on it. Sorry but it has closed caps. in some lang. I don't know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: The God who wasn't there.
All that kinda stuff is good.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2012, 12:49 PM
This documentary was instrumental in my deconversion. I took the director's lead and blasphemed the Holy Spirit so there could be no going back. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-01-2012, 01:17 PM
(22-01-2012 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This documentary was instrumental in my deconversion. I took the director's lead and blasphemed the Holy Spirit so there could be no going back. Tongue

I found it really well done. Their is no holy spirit nor is their a God either. I am glad the blinders have come off for you. I've been converted for 15 years now. Each day I grow stronger in my knowledge on science and evolution. About all I was told in school about evolution and Darwin was put in 3 sentences. Catholic schools didn't like to teach it. I was still eating fish on Fri when I went to school. Boy how times have changed. Then again the priest are still chasing little boys to play with their penis. I am still waiting on 1 bishop to be charged with a sex crime against children, that will never happen. I am off topic and I am sorry for that. I have allot of bent up hatred for the catholic church. You would only have to been abused by not only the priest but the nuns also. Plenty of times I had nuns throw erasers at my head and hit it. Or smack my knuckles with a ruler because I didn't understand with they were teaching me. Yeah I fucking hate them.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
22-01-2012, 01:50 PM
(22-01-2012 01:17 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  About all I was told in school about evolution and Darwin was put in 3 sentences. Catholic schools didn't like to teach it.

I went to public school in the 70s and early 80s and either it was my own blinders or lack of good teaching or both, but I ended up with about 3 sentences worth of knowledge about evolution and Darwin. Somehow it got conveniently ignored by my messed up brain. After all, I knew God was there...didn't think it...didn't wonder if...I KNEW! Boy, I didn't know much!

Oh, and I when I was a youth pastor, I knew kids that went to the Christian school that was featured. Knowing those kids, nothing described about the school surprised me.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-01-2012, 12:59 AM
(22-01-2012 01:17 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Their is no holy spirit nor is their a God either.

Holy Spirit is tao, Gwyneth Paltrow is God; and it's there. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2012, 01:53 PM
I thought that the material was great! BUT I found the guy to be extremely crazy -- Kinda creeped me out a little to be honest. Couldn't put my finger on to exactly why. But the whole thing took a one- sided angry at the world Micheal Moore but even more poorly done note on for me.. I'd still recommend to watch it.. just probly put out a disclaimer first Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
27-01-2012, 02:53 PM
(27-01-2012 12:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 01:17 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Their is no holy spirit nor is their a God either.

Holy Spirit is HoC, Rooney Mara is God; and it's there. Big Grin

Fixed

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
31-01-2012, 06:18 AM
This documentary is unfair! It's not fair for everyone to expect me to do everything at once. This documentary is just a low blow at me. I mean I have my own stuff going on too ya know. I'm sorry if everyone thinks that their petty problems take priority over my own.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
31-01-2012, 12:20 PM

Its got the amazing Dr Rober Price in it! That guy is a rock star!

I am reading his Pre Neicine NT at the moment and its quite comprehensive!

I am not sure there is anyone alive today that knows MORE than Dr Price about this stuff...and he KNOWS this stuff!

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post