The Golden Calf and Bible Bull(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 09:32 PM by Janus.)
RE: The Golden Calf and Bible Bull(s)
(11-11-2012 07:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 07:03 PM)Janus Wrote:  Thanks for confirming that you create your own 'reality'. Like e.g. how you assume out of thin air that I actually read your verbal diarrhea. Big Grin

You should be so lucky... Rolleyes
I see you are psychic, and can tell things are boring without reading them.

And there you go again: this time assuming I did not read your verbal diarrhea! Big Grin
You're very flexible, aren't you? Big Grin
You love pulling shit out of your ass, eh? Big Grin

Quote:Can I have a reading with your crystal ball ? Thumbsup

Ah, changing the subject. Diverting attention... You think! Big Grin

Quote:Actually, if you feel you need to run around, pressuring people, attempting to limit the freedom of speech, you might want to consider moving to Iran. You'd make a great Muslim.

Even more tangents... Big Grin Sooo predictable. Drinking Beverage

Listen, dude, it will be my intense pleasure to limit your free speech if your free speech limits my freedom of opinion. Just because you have the biggest mouth doesn't mean you're right, you know. It only means you have the biggest mouth (and a foul one at that).
Curiously reminiscent of our friends Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, e.a. Big Grin
Or this 'lady': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw&feature=player_embedded
Chew on that for a while.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 09:01 PM by Near.)
Instead of trying to be so goddamn mysterious, why not just say whether you have read it or not, and what, if anything, you disagree with and why? It's not hard to not be a dick Janus. There's a time and a place for trolling, and it's not 'all places at all times'. Is Bucky always right? No. But he at least provides his reasons and evidence for the cases he presents. If you want people to actually give a shit about what you have to say, try backing up your thoughts and statements with evidence, not sarcasm.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM
(11-11-2012 08:47 PM)Janus Wrote:  Chew on that for a while.

Oh. Was there something to chew on ? I must have missed it. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-11-2012, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 09:15 PM by Janus.)
(11-11-2012 08:54 PM)Near Wrote:  Instead of trying to be so goddamn mysterious, why not just say whether you have read it or not, and what, if anything, you disagree with and why? It's not hard to not be a dick Janus.

I see you learn fast, near.

Quote:There's a time and a place for trolling, and it's not 'all places at all times'. Is Bucky always right? No. But he at least provides his reasons and evidence for the cases he presents. If you want people to actually give a shit about what you have to say, try backing up your thoughts and statements with evidence, not sarcasm.

Sarcasm is the only thing 'religious arguments' - especially when buried in mountains of drivel – are worthy of. Irrespective of whether they are generally pro or con.
11-11-2012, 09:12 PM
I can't be learning that quickly, because I have no idea what I am supposed to have learned. Huh

Would you care to elucidate what exactly you mean?

Contribute to the Community Resource!
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Mountains of drivel? Someone get this whiny troll a comic book. Reading development has to start somewhere...

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
12-11-2012, 03:31 PM
There is a point in time where you have to stop being a dick Janus. Please tell me that point is near.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
13-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Bucky, I just want to say thankyou for sharing this with us. I feel privileged to have been handed a lot of history on a plate like this. I had never heard 80% of this before, despite having read a fair bit about the ancient Jews. You are obviously the man with your finger on the pulse.

I'm going back to read it again, because I don't think it's easy to get one's head around it all with just a cursory reading.

Don't take it personally that some people don't appreciate your effort. An author can never appeal to everyone. It can hurt if you choose to share something you think valuable with people, particularly if you've put a lot of thought into it, and you get shit thrown in your face for thanks. Happens to me all the time LOL.

Hey everyone...how about giving Bucky's monumental effort a few more "likes?"
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
13-11-2012, 04:28 AM
What is this, a fucking love-in?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-11-2012, 04:38 AM
(13-11-2012 04:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What is this, a fucking love-in?
You know, I thought you might say that