The Golden Calf and Bible Bull(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: The Golden Calf and Bible Bull(s)
(13-11-2012 04:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 04:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What is this, a fucking love-in?
You know, I thought you might say that
You act like Bucky needs his hand held, when it is obvious that motherfucker has no problem going full auto on these orangutans. In fact, it seems to come a little too easily... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2012, 07:02 AM
(12-11-2012 03:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  There is a point in time where you have to stop being a dick Janus. Please tell me that point is near.

[Image: happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Are you saying Janus is Near's sock puppet? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-11-2012, 07:06 AM
No, it's just that I was making a play on his name.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
13-11-2012, 07:09 AM
(13-11-2012 07:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 03:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  There is a point in time where you have to stop being a dick Janus. Please tell me that point is near.

[Image: happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png]
Pretty Sharp there Vosur.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-11-2012, 07:47 AM
[Image: We-are-Not-Amused.jpg]

(Maybe I'm a sock for Earmuffs. Tongue)

Actually, I don't have the patience for that sort of thing. Plus, I would eventually forget which account I was on and post as the wrong person.

Bucky, my dig a Janus was not meant to be a dig at you. I appreciated your post and added it to the Resource Library.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
13-11-2012, 04:11 PM
(13-11-2012 05:18 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 04:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You know, I thought you might say that
You act like Bucky needs his hand held, when it is obvious that motherfucker has no problem going full auto on these orangutans. In fact, it seems to come a little too easily... Dodgy
You're right he needs no hand holding from me. Nevertheless, he deserved a thankyou, as I suspect his post took many days to put together, and was the result of much research. Tough guys have feelings too.
13-11-2012, 04:17 PM
I only react when attacked. This was not the first time Janus has criticized me for writing something. He did not criticize the content, but the subject matter. The first few times I let it go. I decided it was time he was told it was inappropriate to dictate the subject matter of others posts. I have never done that. I discuss the CONTENT of others posts. People here get to post whatever the hell they want. :0

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank you, Bucky, for a much needed education. I will click the Nova link when I get home. I'm hoping it will clear some things up a bit for me. You started to lose me a bit when you began discussing E and J and their likely sources. Sorry, I'm a spatial man by nature, I understand politics better with maps, charts and graphs. Pity me. Weeping

But, again, thank you very much, good sir. Thumbsup

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
13-11-2012, 07:56 PM
(11-11-2012 12:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 12:35 PM)Janus Wrote:  Do you have to add even more bullshit to the bullshit? What a waste of time...

Sorry if this comes as a shock to you asshole. YOU do not think or make decisions for anyone other than your ignorant self. If YOU are not interested in something, then don't fucking read it. NO ONE FORCED you to read anything.

Newsflash #1 : Not everyone is interested in the same things.
Newsflash #2 : Not everyone is interested in that which interests you.
Newsflash #3 : YOU do not dictate anything here.
Newsflash #4 : Many people ARE interested in the history of what WAS important in this culture, and still is.

How old are you. Like 5 ?
Your anti-intellectualism is pathetic, but very common. Many of my threads have literally tens of thousands of hits, proving at least a few are interested in them. How many hits do your posts get for the threads you have started ? I have the data for mine. Care to compare them ?

In short, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Wow. Bit of an over-reaction there.

Yeah, I found the text just a bit too long. You had my interest, and then it waned. I kept finding myself disagreeing with you. For example, why should we believe that Moses either didn't actually smash the tablets or was a fool? It sounds like a false dichotomy. The text makes it clear that he did it in anger (as a tantrum). After reading this bit you wrote towards Janus, can you seriously not sympathize with Moses? Or do you believe that only fools lose their composure?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post