The Good News Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: The Good News Thread
https://www.japantoday.com/category/poli...-next-week

Yeah boi. (yes this has something to do with politics and trump plays into this in a way)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2016, 03:03 PM
(03-12-2016 12:09 PM)julep Wrote:  Good news will be when Trump is impeached and sentenced to prison for being a Russian puppet.

Not if that elevates Pence to power. Unfortunately, Trump needs to stay in. The mess he makes will be easier to clean up later.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
03-12-2016, 03:05 PM
(03-12-2016 02:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  https://www.japantoday.com/category/poli...-next-week

Yeah boi. (yes this has something to do with politics and trump plays into this in a way)

Tora tora tora! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
(03-12-2016 03:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 02:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  https://www.japantoday.com/category/poli...-next-week

Tora tora tora! Big Grin

Under the current Japanese government, saying that would get you a lecutre on how japan did nothing wrong during ww2

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-12-2016, 03:41 PM
(03-12-2016 03:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 03:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Tora tora tora! Big Grin

Under the current Japanese government, saying that would get you a lecutre on how japan did nothing wrong during ww2

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-12-2016, 04:25 PM
(03-12-2016 03:03 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 12:09 PM)julep Wrote:  Good news will be when Trump is impeached and sentenced to prison for being a Russian puppet.

Not if that elevates Pence to power. Unfortunately, Trump needs to stay in. The mess he makes will be easier to clean up later.

I don't think so anymore. I'd rather have Pence, we'll all survive that. Not so sure about Trump.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-12-2016, 08:06 AM
(03-12-2016 04:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 03:03 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Not if that elevates Pence to power. Unfortunately, Trump needs to stay in. The mess he makes will be easier to clean up later.

I don't think so anymore. I'd rather have Pence, we'll all survive that. Not so sure about Trump.

I think most of the other nations will be laughing too hard to take anything Trump says seriously. They know he's a fool and can wait him out. I expect no clear direction on any issue with Trump but with Pence I see focused attacks on education and civil rights like we haven't seen in decades. If he gets to pick a justice he'll go for one that makes Scalia look like a bleeding heart liberal. The long-term damage would be immense.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-12-2016, 12:41 PM
(04-12-2016 08:06 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I think most of the other nations will be laughing too hard to take anything Trump says seriously. They know he's a fool and can wait him out.

What you have to worry about then is how far and how permanently other nations can fuck the US while President Trump is trying to shut down Saturday Night Live.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-12-2016, 01:34 PM
(02-12-2016 04:02 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Good news! Now you can get Trump-scented candles. Though you'll have to scroll through the article on Trudeau-scented candles to read about it.

[Image: trump-scented-candle.jpg]

Does that trump scented candle smell like a swamp? Good news for alligators!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Looks like the right wing populist candidate for presidency in Austria lost the election today.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post