The Good People Down Below

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 07:07 AM
The Good People Down Below
http://youtu.be/iRMY-Rfd3tQ

Finally was able to wrap up this short video. My favorite parts are the Tina Strobos mention and the death metal closing to the song.

Curious to get everyone's thoughts on it.

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: The Good People Down Below
Not to memtion the countless unnamed people through history that didn't know of God. Imagine how many people are there who would have been would be christians if they had heard the "Word of God."

Imagine how many people God must have damned by giving the natives who were not christians babies....

Absolutely disgusting Doctrine.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
20-06-2012, 07:37 AM
(20-06-2012 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not to memtion the countless unnamed people through history that didn't know of God. Imagine how many people are there who would have been would be christians if they had heard the "Word of God."

Imagine how many people God must have damned by giving the natives who were not christians babies....

Interestingly, Christians are taught that those humans that have never heard the gospel will be judged by their acts as opposed to accepting Jesus Christ as their savior. There's a verse in the New Testament that addresses this but I'm too lazy to look it up.

It's just the ones that now about Jebus and reject the story that end up with a one-way ticket to Satanville.

I am the unconverted
20-06-2012, 07:39 AM
(20-06-2012 07:37 AM)lightninlives Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not to memtion the countless unnamed people through history that didn't know of God. Imagine how many people are there who would have been would be christians if they had heard the "Word of God."

Interestingly, Christians are taught that those humans that have never heard the gospel will be judged by their acts as opposed to accepting Jesus Christ as their savior. There's a verse in the New Testament that addresses this but I'm too lazy to look it up.

It's just the ones that now about Jebus and reject the story that end up with a one-way ticket to Satanville.
Dodgy Why the hell do the indians, or native Americans get a just judgement into heaven.... Why spread the faith... It seems that not knowing is a better alternative.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
20-06-2012, 09:24 AM
(20-06-2012 07:39 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 07:37 AM)lightninlives Wrote:  Interestingly, Christians are taught that those humans that have never heard the gospel will be judged by their acts as opposed to accepting Jesus Christ as their savior. There's a verse in the New Testament that addresses this but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Dodgy Why the hell do the indians, or native Americans get a just judgement into heaven.... Why spread the faith... It seems that not knowing is a better alternative.
It would definitely be the better alternative...if heaven and hell existed

I am the unconverted
[+] 1 user Likes lightninlives's post