The 'Good Person' Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 04:59 PM
The 'Good Person' Test
Okay so, random test I took after feeling like I was a user and such. But now I know after taking this just how good I am compared to what I think. There is a difference with people who go through with using another, and another who can say it's wrong and snuff out anything that tries to convince you other wise. We all have doubts, I know this to be true, we all think on doing something harmful, for money, simple treasures, and desires. But, a true good person would realize the ends don't justify the means, and know that everyone goes through the same, but knows it is wrong and will firmly say it.

Now that self reflection in myself is over with. And yes I struggle through that alot due to my upbringing with fear of thoughts being my downfall. Raised an evangelical I was taught that God knows your every thought, and will punish you for even thinking of doing something bad. So I still get scared for even thinking wrong, even now. Some fears just take time.

I'm rambling again, but whatever what I really want to give light to is this quiz I took to see if I was a 'Good Person'.

I laughed, really hard. When you go the link, keep in mind what the website is and looks like. And please just take the quiz for yourself. The lengths these people go to is just funny if you answer honest as I did.

For a 'Good Person' quiz, they really shove down your throat what a true 'good person' is.

http://www.goodpersontest.com/

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ruby Crystal's post
08-07-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: The 'Good Person' Test
My first thought on this (without yet clicking on the link) is that such a test could only judge based on the writer's opinion of what is "good." I have relative's whose first criteria would be "Christian." And without that, no amount of other qualities would ever make you a good person.

And I bet that many cultures would have an entirely different criteria to quantify "good person" than this test would go by. Like, how much shit your prize goat can produce, or something like that, which would make no sense to me.

But I will check it out sometime and let ya'll know how I fared.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
08-07-2017, 05:09 PM
>.>

For the record I'm a terrible, debauched, horrible, freakish, rotten, soulless, reprehensible person. I'm quite ok with this. If I took that test I might break the internet, so I"ll save ya'll the hardship and avoid it.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
08-07-2017, 05:11 PM
(08-07-2017 05:07 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  My first thought on this (without yet clicking on the link) is that such a test could only judge based on the writer's opinion of what is "good." I have relative's whose first criteria would be "Christian." And without that, no amount of other qualities would ever make you a good person.

And I bet that many cultures would have an entirely different criteria to quantify "good person" than this test would go by. Like, how much shit your prize goat can produce, or something like that, which would make no sense to me.

But I will check it out sometime and let ya'll know how I fared.

Wait.... YOU MEAN GOOD AND BAD ARE SUBJECTIVE??!!! I NEVER KNEW!

Cough.... sarcasm alert lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
08-07-2017, 07:37 PM
XD !!!
Hilarious!

Apparently: "By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

Whatever shall l do? Please save me oh peddlers of bullshit.
[+] 3 users Like M. Linoge's post
08-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Funny piece of crapola taking up space in the ether.

I am going to hell...

God is a bully, so why would I want to go spend eternity with it?

See you all at the barbeque!

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
[+] 1 user Likes Jeanne's post
08-07-2017, 07:51 PM
(08-07-2017 07:46 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  Funny piece of crapola taking up space in the ether.

I am going to hell...

I like ribs, be sure to save me some k Smile

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
08-07-2017, 08:07 PM
It's the banana man's test, word for fucking word.

He is but a fuck stain in the evolutionary tract to anus town.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
08-07-2017, 08:07 PM
(08-07-2017 04:59 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  For a 'Good Person' quiz, they really shove down your throat what a true 'good person' is.

I think the person who wrote this quiz would fail the 'Asshole Test.'

Hobo
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
08-07-2017, 08:10 PM
(08-07-2017 07:51 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 07:46 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  Funny piece of crapola taking up space in the ether.

I am going to hell...

I like ribs, be sure to save me some k Smile

I just hope there are more women going to hell then men... cause it means there'll be more ribs! Tongue

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard