The 'Good Person' Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: The 'Good Person' Test
At work.

OP should have given warning site was a 'Time waster'.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2017, 08:24 PM
(08-07-2017 08:14 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

OP should have given warning site was a 'Time waster'.
[Image: original-grid-image-14820-1463420749-10....ality=auto]

She's a yute... whatta you gonna do?

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
08-07-2017, 08:26 PM
I gave up after the question, "Have you ever looked at anyone with lust?"

So what if I did? Sorry, but that doesn't make me an adulterer. Dodgy

Now, ask the same questions in regard to God.

Has God ever unjustly deprived people of their goods?
Has God ever sanctioned the gratuitous killing of human beings and animals?
Has God ever murdered anyone?
Has God ever sanctioned slavery?
Has God ever sanctioned wars of conquest?
Has God ever behaved like a tyrant?

Now, do you really want to spend eternity with this odious being? Consider
[+] 9 users Like Gwaithmir's post
08-07-2017, 09:27 PM
(08-07-2017 04:59 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Okay so, random test I took after feeling like I was a user and such. But now I know after taking this just how good I am compared to what I think. There is a difference with people who go through with using another, and another who can say it's wrong and snuff out anything that tries to convince you other wise. We all have doubts, I know this to be true, we all think on doing something harmful, for money, simple treasures, and desires. But, a true good person would realize the ends don't justify the means, and know that everyone goes through the same, but knows it is wrong and will firmly say it.

Now that self reflection in myself is over with. And yes I struggle through that alot due to my upbringing with fear of thoughts being my downfall. Raised an evangelical I was taught that God knows your every thought, and will punish you for even thinking of doing something bad. So I still get scared for even thinking wrong, even now. Some fears just take time.

I'm rambling again, but whatever what I really want to give light to is this quiz I took to see if I was a 'Good Person'.

I laughed, really hard. When you go the link, keep in mind what the website is and looks like. And please just take the quiz for yourself. The lengths these people go to is just funny if you answer honest as I did.

For a 'Good Person' quiz, they really shove down your throat what a true 'good person' is.

http://www.goodpersontest.com/

Yeah, I didn't get past the first question. This is Ray Comfort or someone using his schtick. I don't accept the moral code the questions are based on. I wouldn't want to be judged a "good person" by the standards of that test. And Yes, I've looked at a woman with lust, in fact many women and I'll continue to do this even if Ray and his imaginary Jesus disapprove. This does not mean I've committed adultery, for goodness sake. It means I'm a healthy Heterosexual male. If I was a healthy, normal homosexual male there'd be nothing wrong with looking at men with lust either.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post
08-07-2017, 09:59 PM
It was hillariously awful, but only because I don't get subjected to this bullshit regularly.

At least it's better then Sye Ten's site.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
08-07-2017, 11:34 PM
(08-07-2017 08:26 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I gave up after the question, "Have you ever looked at anyone with lust?"

So what if I did? Sorry, but that doesn't make me an adulterer. Dodgy

Now, ask the same questions in regard to God.

Has God ever unjustly deprived people of their goods?
Has God ever sanctioned the gratuitous killing of human beings and animals?
Has God ever murdered anyone?
Has God ever sanctioned slavery?
Has God ever sanctioned wars of conquest?
Has God ever behaved like a tyrant?

Now, do you really want to spend eternity with this odious being? Consider

I highly encourage lusting after people, so long as you get their permission before you play with them. Smile

But I'm a sex positive kinda person, I'm positive everyone should be having tons of sex all the time. (cough)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
09-07-2017, 01:00 AM
No sens in bothering with christian bullshit. Most importantly cause people who worship genocidal tyrant have no right to judge me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
09-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Sad RE: The 'Good Person' Test
Hi,

I couldn't handle the test. It was too much. No

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
09-07-2017, 02:58 AM
This really made me lose my cool.
Quote:Refuse Your Own Self-Effort
Realize that there is no way you can work your way to heaven or somehow be "good enough" to earn heaven.
Angry
[+] 1 user Likes sea_tiger's post
09-07-2017, 03:10 AM
(09-07-2017 02:58 AM)sea_tiger Wrote:  This really made me lose my cool.
Quote:Refuse Your Own Self-Effort
Realize that there is no way you can work your way to heaven or somehow be "good enough" to earn heaven.
Angry

> God himself could not pass that test. It's not really about whether or not a person is good. It is about whether or not a person is perfect. Consider
[+] 5 users Like Gwaithmir's post