21-12-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: The Goodnight Thread
Bedtime, Good knight...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-12-2012, 03:41 PM
You're an early goer to bed, pup (we're in the time zone, if you're wondering how I know).

I hope you have a good knight tonight... and that's he's gentle with you Laughat

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-12-2012, 03:43 PM
(21-12-2012 03:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  You're an early goer to bed, pup (we're in the time zone, if you're wondering how I know).

I hope you have a good knight tonight... and that's he's gentle with you Laughat
... Damn. I have no reply. Tongue

I go running early, gotta get some snooze in before that Smile Night Scarlet Wink
21-12-2012, 03:45 PM
(21-12-2012 03:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 03:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  You're an early goer to bed, pup (we're in the time zone, if you're wondering how I know).

... Damn. I have no reply. Tongue

I go running early, gotta get some snooze in before that Smile Night Scarlet Wink
Eesh, sounds like I'm Scarlet O'Hara and I hate that racist bilge...

Have a nice run tomorrow then... I'm gonna get up at about 11. My life is great Big Grin

21-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Goodnight my friends, the time here (greece) is 12.38.
21-12-2012, 04:41 PM
(21-12-2012 04:38 PM)stixri Wrote:  Goodnight my friends, the time here (greece) is 12.38.
Night, you lightweightsWink

21-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I clicked on this thread expecting something completely new, and was shocked when I saw a post by me at the top Big Grin
21-12-2012, 05:08 PM
(21-12-2012 05:05 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I clicked on this thread expecting something completely new, and was shocked when I saw a post by me at the top Big Grin
We can't escape out past, Magoo. Or our future. The only thing we can do is try to change our present.

21-12-2012, 06:15 PM
The Goodnight Thread
(21-12-2012 05:05 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I clicked on this thread expecting something completely new, and was shocked when I saw a post by me at the top Big Grin

Goodnight, Magoo.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-12-2012, 03:07 AM
(21-12-2012 03:45 PM)Vera Wrote:  Eesh, sounds like I'm Scarlet O'Hara and I hate that racist bilge...

Have a nice run tomorrow then... I'm gonna get up at about 11. My life is great Big Grin
It is *history*. To understand... to get inside the head... I don't hate it. It was a very well written book...

Racism has been a huge part of my life. You can't escape it here in Southern Africa. Like it or not your life is defined by it. From a very young age kids are made aware of it. It's almost in the air we breathe. So from both sides... nowadays, things like that, I devour them. African history... all that stuff... just to try to understand how this toxic thing became so entrenched...