The Goodnight Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: The Goodnight Thread
(25-12-2012 04:58 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  So, ummm......if he's your puppy.....

.....do I get to be your kitten?

*whistles innocently*

Goodevil
sadly or not - not really mine, just a puppy in general Tongue

While I love animals in general, I think I prefer kittens. But I mean, do I really have a choice? [Image: cute-kitten-saying-hello.jpg]

Cheap, I love roosters (as long as they are not right under my window), hearing them makes me feel peaceful.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-12-2012, 03:05 PM
It's... that time of the evening again Smile

Night all, don't blow up the forum while I'm gone, k ?
26-12-2012, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 03:15 PM by Vera.)
(26-12-2012 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's... that time of the evening again Smile

Laughat
Is it that time again already? Let me grab my glasses and pull up a chair. You all tucked in and comfy?. Okay, here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a pretty little beetle. It wasn’t hard-working like the ants, nor could it make honey like the bees or sing beautifully like the crickets, or twinkle in the dark like the glowworms, who help lost travellers at night with their little lamps. But it was really pretty, with shiny red wings. So pretty was it, that it was a bit too vain and proud of its looks. It never thought about others and would often say hurtful things. One day it chanced to see the earthworm and quipped:
‘No wonder you live in the ground. If I were this ugly, I wouldn’t dream of showing my face, as well.’
Pained and saddened, the poor earthworm started crying and hid into a hole in the ground. The beetle…

Shhh, everyone. He's fallen asleep.

27-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Sleep sleep sleep woo sleep sleep sleep woo Smile

Night all Smile
27-12-2012, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 04:05 PM by Vera.)
(27-12-2012 03:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sleep sleep sleep woo sleep sleep sleep woo Smile

Night all Smile
Is this why you dropped by? To wish us good night Tongue

Too late for a story now, will have to pick up where we left off tomorrow night...

have a glass of milk and some cookies and off to beddy bye
[Image: milk-and-cookies.jpg]

27-12-2012, 04:19 PM
(26-12-2012 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's... that time of the evening again Smile

[Image: 318789bf.gif]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
27-12-2012, 04:28 PM
(27-12-2012 04:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  

[Image: 318789bf.gif]
Mmm..... Misha Collins. Now that's how you wish someone goodnight (not sure what ovaries have to do with it, but who cares - as I said, Misha Collins)

28-12-2012, 02:53 PM
A Sicilian lullaby (or something about sleep anyway). In case someone is sleepy...

29-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Smile

Night everyone Smile All you Merkins in your weird timezone. All you Aussies should be dossing already... Bulgarians and Croatians are the only sensible people other than South Africans, except they live North of the Equator, which makes them crazy too...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-12-2012, 02:30 PM
(29-12-2012 02:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Smile

Night everyone Smile All you Merkins in your weird timezone. All you Aussies should be dossing already... Bulgarians and Croatians are the only sensible people other than South Africans, except they live North of the Equator, which makes them crazy too...
We are crazy, that's true... but we do have a bit of time for a story, it'd appear. So, where did we leave off last time... Ah, yeah...

The beetle felt a tinge of shame when it saw the earthworm burst into tears, but quickly forgot about it.
Another day it went to the nearby lake. The lake was an especially lovely place, the grass around it – the greenest in the whole forest and the flowers – the brightest and most fragrant. The beetle was flying slowly above the peaceful blue waters, when all of a sudden, sitting on a water lily, it saw a big toad.
‘How could it be! A creature so repulsive in a place of such beauty’, exclaimed the beetle. ‘Are there no puddles for you or do you want the whole lake to smell of slime and scum?’
The other animals heard it and were really angry, but the beetle paid them no heed and went on mocking everyone. The grasshopper it ridiculed because of its huge legs, the spider – for its funny walk, the turtle – for being so wrinkled.
One day it happened to meet the nightingale and said:
‘Now I know why you only sing at night…’

[Image: MR900437575.jpg]