The Great Islamic Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The Great Islamic Conspiracy
Yeah. I had to stop watching the news because every day there are stories about christians raping and murdering, well, everybody!

Gotta be a conspiracy.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 08:45 PM
(24-01-2016 08:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Yeah. I had to stop watching the news because every day there are stories about christians raping and murdering, well, everybody!

Gotta be a conspiracy.

It began when Constantine sided with the xians back in the 4th century and has been taking place ever since. Later Justinian outlawed paganism on pain of death. Xians then went and ravaged the earth forcing their BS on everyone. They still do it today. Who do you think is paying for the expansion of the West Bank?

Get an education, then get back to me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-01-2016, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 12:01 AM by fstratzero.)
Bill Maher of 2009 disagrees, and you are importing them en mass.

When she says dhimmi, it means.

A dhimmi ([ðimi]; Arabic: ذمي, meaning "protected person") refers to specific individuals living in Muslim lands, who were granted special status and safety in Islamic law in return for paying the capital tax.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-01-2016, 11:52 PM
I guess we should bring in religious tests for holding office then? Ask people to spit on an image of the prophet Mohammed before entering the country and deport those who won't? Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-01-2016, 12:17 AM
Nail in the coffin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Rachid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_hayat_TV

In 2005, he began hosting his own television program on Al hayat TV comparing the virtues of Christianity over Islam, including 55 taped episodes of Unveiling the Mask and 300 live episodes of Daring Questions, which allows Muslims to call in and ask questions about Christianity, and also features testimonies from former Muslims who have converted to Christianity.

Alhayat TV also known as Life TV (قناة الحياة) is an Arabic-language television channel, which airs to viewers in countries in North Africa, West Asia, the Middle East, America, Canada, Australia and some of Europe

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
25-01-2016, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 12:38 AM by fstratzero.)

-Baron d'Holbach-
25-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Yeah we kind of get it zero. You've got a stick up your arse about Islam. No need to make your point with every single bloody post.

Kind of gets a bit tiresome, you know?

It's like a guy saying the same thing all the time who you want to say STHU! Eventually one just ignores him.

Zero, this is how you are becoming.

This is an atheist site, you know that right. None here like religion. Perhaps pedal these particular wares where they may be more effective?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
25-01-2016, 06:15 PM
(24-01-2016 01:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 08:28 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Inside scoop from random person in the U.K.

Is it just me or is that white guy a hell of a lot scarier than the brown dude in a robe with a beard? Hobo

Why? Because he's white and it's not "fashionable" to hate on Muslims?
What exactly, what key point in the video, makes him more scary than the 'brown' guy that initiated the harassment and ended it with punching the guy in the face?

This Tommy guy, IMO, is right on a lot of points. Not entirely, but a lot.

The issue I have though is that that 'brown' guy probably is a 'good' person it's just Islam that makes him a "fucking tramp". It's Islam that calls for the death of all infidels, the subjugation of women, the cruelty towards animals etc..
It's a plague religion and has absolutely zero ZERO place in a modern society such as Britain.

More people should be "racist" towards Islam, it certainly deserves it and needs to be rooted and stamped out. And before someone screams "Hitler", I'm not proposing we round them all up and kill them. Rounding them up is such a waste of time, a simple door knock and shoot will suffice.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-01-2016, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 06:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2016 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why? Because he's white and it's not "fashionable" to hate on Muslims?
What exactly, what key point in the video, makes him more scary than the 'brown' guy that initiated the harassment and ended it with punching the guy in the face?

The fact that dude went into their hood looking for trouble. You do that in my hood and MS-13 will make sure they find only your head with your dick hanging out of your neck.

#sigh
25-01-2016, 06:53 PM
(25-01-2016 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why? Because he's white and it's not "fashionable" to hate on Muslims?

The fact that dude went into their hood looking for trouble. You do that in my hood and MS-13 will make sure they find only your head with your dick hanging out of your neck.

He didn't go looking for trouble, trouble found him. The Muslim asshole is an asshole - a bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post