The Great Islamic Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 07:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Great Islamic Conspiracy
(25-01-2016 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fact that dude went into their hood looking for trouble. You do that in my hood and MS-13 will make sure they find only your head with your dick hanging out of your neck.

He didn't go looking for trouble, trouble found him. The Muslim asshole is an asshole - a bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking asshole.

From DLJ's link fucker has some sorta reputation as a celebrity islamaphobic provocative prick. Of course he was looking for trouble. Instead of punching him we'd've sprayed him with compressed urine out of a fire extinguisher back in my day.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2016, 07:00 PM
What Chas said. The muslim guy yelled at him from across the street and came over to him.
If MS-13 chopped your head off would it be your fault or the fault of the guy that chopped your head off?
If a girl is walking home after a night of clubbing and gets raped is it her fault for "dressing provocatively"?
25-01-2016, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 07:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2016 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Chas said. The muslim guy yelled at him from across the street and came over to him.
If MS-13 chopped your head off would it be your fault or the fault of the guy that chopped your head off?
If a girl is walking home after a night of clubbing and gets raped is it her fault for "dressing provocatively"?

Dafuq dudes? Goddam. When DLJ posts something and it is blue you'd be well-advised to click on it. Lazy fucks. Goddam.

#sigh
25-01-2016, 07:45 PM
(25-01-2016 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Chas said. The muslim guy yelled at him from across the street and came over to him.

Dafuq dudes? Goddam. When DLJ posts something and it is blue you'd be well-advised to click on it. Lazy fucks. Goddam.

I did click it, I get that he's a now out-spoken anti-islam person but my point remains.

You don't see me physically assaulting homophobes.
25-01-2016, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 09:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2016 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dafuq dudes? Goddam. When DLJ posts something and it is blue you'd be well-advised to click on it. Lazy fucks. Goddam.

I did click it, I get that he's a now out-spoken anti-islam person but my point remains.

You're timing is out of sequence. He was before and has been a known caricature of an Islamophobe for a while trolling that particular hood for a while trying to provoke a response he could use to say "LOOK! LOOK! BAD ISLAMS WANT TO KILL ME! AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!" Like I said, we'd've peed on him and popo would've first laughed and then arrested him for disturbing the peace. And he's gonna be wearing that piss for days.

(25-01-2016 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You don't see me physically assaulting homophobes.

My 4yo granddaughter would neither be impressed with nor intimidated by your assault skills.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-01-2016, 08:29 PM
(24-01-2016 08:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Yeah. I had to stop watching the news because every day there are stories about christians raping and murdering, well, everybody!

Gotta be a conspiracy.

lol Alrighty then lets look at the United Kingdoms cities...

Well all know about Rotherham
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...91825.html

Birmingham
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/br...-1.2228145

Oxford
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...93066.html

Rochdale
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south...e-28934963

Peterborough
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambr...e-25659042

The list goes on and on, and it keeps happening. You are lucky I didn't include Sweden or The Netherlands.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Now time for a break. (don't be overly politically correct it's comedy)

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-01-2016, 08:38 PM
(25-01-2016 07:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  He didn't go looking for trouble, trouble found him. The Muslim asshole is an asshole - a bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking asshole.

From DLJ's link fucker has some sorta reputation as a celebrity islamaphobic provocative prick. Of course he was looking for trouble. Instead of punching him we'd've sprayed him with compressed urine out of a fire extinguisher back in my day.

Driving on public roads is only provocative to the bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking assholes who are rightly vilified.

Fearing what assholes like that Muslim guy will do is not a phobia.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-01-2016, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 09:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2016 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 07:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  From DLJ's link fucker has some sorta reputation as a celebrity islamaphobic provocative prick. Of course he was looking for trouble. Instead of punching him we'd've sprayed him with compressed urine out of a fire extinguisher back in my day.

Driving on public roads is only provocative to the bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking assholes who are rightly vilified.

Muslim dude ain't scary at all. He's just frustrated by the repeated ongoing harassment intended by a prick to provoke a visceral response he can use to MAKE GIRLY FEAR THE MOOSLIMS! Mooslim ain't the asshole here. "Oh noooos, he hit me with his shoe. Woe is me! I am doomed!" I piss on the asshole's face.

#sigh
25-01-2016, 09:03 PM
(25-01-2016 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Driving on public roads is only provocative to the bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking assholes who are rightly vilified.

Muslim dude ain't scary at all. He's just frustrated by the repeated ongoing harassment intended by a prick to provoke a visceral response he can use to MAKE GIRLY FEAR THE MOOSLIMS! Mooslim ain't the asshole here. Oh noooos, he hit me with his shoe. Woe is me. I am doomed.

Straw man.

Driving on a public street is not harassment.

That guy is an asshole and a violent one. There are others like him. No one is claiming all Muslims are, but there are more than a few.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post