The Great Islamic Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: The Great Islamic Conspiracy
(25-01-2016 09:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Muslim dude ain't scary at all. He's just frustrated by the repeated ongoing harassment intended by a prick to provoke a visceral response he can use to MAKE GIRLY FEAR THE MOOSLIMS! Mooslim ain't the asshole here. Oh noooos, he hit me with his shoe. Woe is me. I am doomed.

Straw man.

Driving on a public street is not harassment.

That guy is an asshole and a violent one. There are others like him. No one is claiming all Muslims are, but there are more than a few.

The point remains that a known shit-stirrer is hardly a great source for a credible "Oh my God they're coming for us".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-01-2016, 09:34 PM
(25-01-2016 09:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  Straw man.

Driving on a public street is not harassment.

That guy is an asshole and a violent one. There are others like him. No one is claiming all Muslims are, but there are more than a few.

The point remains that a known shit-stirrer is hardly a great source for a credible "Oh my God they're coming for us".

The point is, he's not the only source. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2016, 09:39 PM
(25-01-2016 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  The point remains that a known shit-stirrer is hardly a great source for a credible "Oh my God they're coming for us".

The point is, he's not the only source. Drinking Beverage

Therefore OP can quote someone more credible. Drinking Beverage Big Grin

Bechased

I did it! I coffeed Chas! Laughat Yikes!

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-01-2016, 09:54 PM
(25-01-2016 09:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  The point is, he's not the only source. Drinking Beverage

Therefore OP can quote someone more credible. Drinking Beverage Big Grin

Bechased

I did it! I coffeed Chas! Laughat Yikes!
Somebody more credible?

Sven Lau
http://www.dw.com/en/german-salafist-sha...a-18918127

2014 Hooligan protest against Islamists, and Shariah law.
Sven warns the hooligan protesters this is not a football/soccer game. It's life or death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZiTreKcCk
[Image: 4pR3wuL.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-01-2016, 09:54 PM
(25-01-2016 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 07:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  From DLJ's link fucker has some sorta reputation as a celebrity islamaphobic provocative prick. Of course he was looking for trouble. Instead of punching him we'd've sprayed him with compressed urine out of a fire extinguisher back in my day.

Driving on public roads is only provocative to the bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking assholes who are rightly vilified.

Fearing what assholes like that Muslim guy will do is not a phobia.

Fearing what Islamaphobic assholes will do is not a phobia. It's paranoia.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-01-2016, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 10:32 PM by fstratzero.)
Any brits here want to explain why you call people from the middle east, Asian?

Then why do you call Asains, Desi's?

And in other countries middle easterner's are called southerners.

Which causes me to picture Yakuza and KKK members invading europe.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
25-01-2016, 10:32 PM
(25-01-2016 07:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I did click it, I get that he's a now out-spoken anti-islam person but my point remains.

You're timing is out of sequence. He was before and has been a known caricature of an Islamophobe for a while trolling that particular hood for a while trying to provoke a response he could use to say "LOOK! LOOK! BAD ISLAMS WANT TO KILL ME! AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!" Like I said, we'd've peed on him and popo would've first laughed and then arrested him for disturbing the peace. And he's gonna be wearing that piss for days.

(25-01-2016 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You don't see me physically assaulting homophobes.

My 4yo granddaughter would neither be impressed with nor intimidated by your assault skills.

"now" is a typo, I meant "known". I realize he is a KNOWN anti-islamist.

And again, my point still stands.

Quote:he point remains that a known shit-stirrer is hardly a great source for a credible "Oh my God they're coming for us".

Why? The muslim guy DID assault him and started the whole conversation too.

Again, you wouldn't catch me assaulting WBBC protesters. So what's the difference between me and this Muslim? The difference is my gay-ness doesn't invoke acts of violence in me when people are outspoken about being anti-gay. This muslim however, because his teaching strictly teach that all infidels must die and that it's wrong to criticize Islam and those that do should be killed he becomes violent at people like Tommy who are expressing their FREEDOM OF SPEECH and being outspoken against Islam. If the muslim had just started the conversation that's fine, a war of words is fine, but he hit him, he physically assaulted him because he is a known outspoken anti-islamist.

This is what's dangerous about Islam, it teaches hate and violence.

And trying to suppress speech that criticizes Islam simply because the Muslims have a problem with it is WRONG and anti-democracy, anti-western ideals, anti-whatever. It's wrong.

Need I bring up Charlie Hebdo?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-01-2016, 11:56 PM
(25-01-2016 10:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:he point remains that a known shit-stirrer is hardly a great source for a credible "Oh my God they're coming for us".

Why? The muslim guy DID assault him and started the whole conversation too.

Again, you wouldn't catch me assaulting WBBC protesters.
If a WBC guy was assaulted and used the assault to claim that atheists were a real and present danger to America, would you be impressed and think that atheists were evil? That's why.

Quote:So what's the difference between me and this Muslim? The difference is my gay-ness doesn't invoke acts of violence in me when people are outspoken about being anti-gay. This muslim however, because his teaching strictly teach that all infidels must die and that it's wrong to criticize Islam and those that do should be killed he becomes violent at people like Tommy who are expressing their FREEDOM OF SPEECH and being outspoken against Islam. If the muslim had just started the conversation that's fine, a war of words is fine, but he hit him, he physically assaulted him because he is a known outspoken anti-islamist.
Which is wrong, but it doesn't make Tommy Dickhead *right*.

Quote:This is what's dangerous about Islam, it teaches hate and violence.

And trying to suppress speech that criticizes Islam simply because the Muslims have a problem with it is WRONG and anti-democracy, anti-western ideals, anti-whatever. It's wrong.

Rolleyes Yes, because clearly pointing out that some right wing twit's home video is not evidence of a general Muslim plan to take over the world, is equivalent to saying that Charlie Hebdo was just a minor disagreement over theology.

I don't dispute that Islam in general is a revolting philosophy, what I dislike is hysterical doomsday "the Muslims are coming" bullshit.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-01-2016, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 12:48 AM by fstratzero.)
(25-01-2016 11:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 10:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why? The muslim guy DID assault him and started the whole conversation too.

Again, you wouldn't catch me assaulting WBBC protesters.
If a WBC guy was assaulted and used the assault to claim that atheists were a real and present danger to America, would you be impressed and think that atheists were evil? That's why.

Quote:So what's the difference between me and this Muslim? The difference is my gay-ness doesn't invoke acts of violence in me when people are outspoken about being anti-gay. This muslim however, because his teaching strictly teach that all infidels must die and that it's wrong to criticize Islam and those that do should be killed he becomes violent at people like Tommy who are expressing their FREEDOM OF SPEECH and being outspoken against Islam. If the muslim had just started the conversation that's fine, a war of words is fine, but he hit him, he physically assaulted him because he is a known outspoken anti-islamist.
Which is wrong, but it doesn't make Tommy Dickhead *right*.

Quote:This is what's dangerous about Islam, it teaches hate and violence.

Rolleyes Yes, because clearly pointing out that some right wing twit's home video is not evidence of a general Muslim plan to take over the world, is equivalent to saying that Charlie Hebdo was just a minor disagreement over theology.

I don't dispute that Islam in general is a revolting philosophy, what I dislike is hysterical doomsday "the Muslims are coming" bullshit.
Please don't be angry.

A caliph a person considered a political and religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many extremist Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Arabic: أبو بكر البغدادي‎; born 28 July 1971 as Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri) is the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as ISIS or Daesh, an Islamic extremist group in western Iraq, Libya, northeast Nigeria, and Syria. He has been proclaimed by his followers to be a caliph.

So there you go. The muslims are coming.

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Muslims are like a big group. So that if you insult one of them you are insulting the entire muslim collective.

Our caliph friend is like the borg queen.
[Image: Cyborgs-Borg-Queen-2.jpg]

With that more from sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RM-M6t47M

-Baron d'Holbach-