The Great Islamic Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: The Great Islamic Conspiracy
(26-01-2016 12:32 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Please don't be angry.
... You'll notice that I used *numerous* swearwords in my post Rolleyes I'm in a towering *rage* right now. It may surprise you but it's possible to dispassionately conclude that you're a fuckwit, without anger entering into the equation at all.

Quote:A caliph a person considered a political and religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many extremist Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Arabic: أبو بكر البغدادي‎; born 28 July 1971 as Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri) is the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as ISIS or Daesh, an Islamic extremist group in western Iraq, Libya, northeast Nigeria, and Syria. He has been proclaimed by his followers to be a caliph.

So there you go. The muslims are coming.

And... ISIS, a widely condemned, acknowledged bunch of lunatics with guns, represent all Muslims Rolleyes The rednecks are also coming. Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-01-2016, 01:34 AM
(26-01-2016 01:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 12:32 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Please don't be angry.
... You'll notice that I used *numerous* swearwords in my post Rolleyes I'm in a towering *rage* right now. It may surprise you but it's possible to dispassionately conclude that you're a fuckwit, without anger entering into the equation at all.

Quote:A caliph a person considered a political and religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many extremist Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Arabic: أبو بكر البغدادي‎; born 28 July 1971 as Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri) is the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as ISIS or Daesh, an Islamic extremist group in western Iraq, Libya, northeast Nigeria, and Syria. He has been proclaimed by his followers to be a caliph.

So there you go. The muslims are coming.

And... ISIS, a widely condemned, acknowledged bunch of lunatics with guns, represent all Muslims Rolleyes The rednecks are also coming. Dodgy

AFAIK condemning something is just lip service.

Also lets take a moment and look at Malmo...

Holy shit.
Seven-year-knife threatened at Malmö School
Closed schools early A man suspected of having threatened a girl with a knife in connection Sofielundsskolan in Malmo.

In a judgment that was recently made ​​exceptions to the Dublin Regulation for Malmo Female victims of sextrafficking several years. - She threatened to be brought back to the country where she was sold as a sex slave, says jurist Ruth Nordstrom, which has taken up the case of a woman.
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/skane/

Malmo, Sweden: after 36 bombs in 2014 and several attacks on police stations, streets are cordoned off to protect police station against bombings
http://10news.dk/?p=548

Sweden’s 3rd largest city hit by multiple blasts, police plead for help to tackle violence spike
https://www.rt.com/news/310757-sweden-ma...sts-crime/

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Organized crime is growing in Sweden. The scale is now so great that researchers have begun to talk about enclaves, areas that in principle no longer ruled by the Swedish state.
https://translate.google.com/translate?h...rev=search

[Image: 9jkDZtO.png]

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Meanwhile in france

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 02:23 AM by fstratzero.)
London england, muslims riot.

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 02:20 AM
OK so make a proposal for what we should do about all this? And by we I mean you. Hide under the bed? Shoot them before they shoot you?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-01-2016, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 04:24 AM by fstratzero.)
(26-01-2016 02:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  OK so make a proposal for what we should do about all this? And by we I mean you. Hide under the bed? Shoot them before they shoot you?

That would be a nice answer.

The problem is anything you do to a Muslim causes the whole collective to go crazy. Not to mention that become a martyr to these people means a place in the islamic history books.

So to give them a war would make them explode with happiness.

That's why all the governments do nothing, and are focusing on individual cases and avoiding calling them muslims. Even though every thinking person sees right through it.

As far as a real solution....

Or simply try to deport enough of them to limit the population to 1% of the total population of any given city.

Wide dispersal of all muslims in our countries, to prevent large scale attacks from happening.

Make a law that specifically states assaults against the kuffar are hate crimes.
http://www.qsep.com/modules.php?name=ilm...le&sid=971 (in islam the non-believers, kuffar, are not even human beings)

Realise that in order to properly adapt a person to our civilization takes years not days weeks or months.

Military intervention to expel them? It worked for Spain in 1492.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492

Hope that some other country pisses them off more than your country?
http://www.thetower.org/article/chinas-d...in-israel/

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 05:02 AM by fstratzero.)
Hurray media black out!

WEST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
Officials said Edward Archer, the suspect in custody, was charged with attempted murder and held without bail Saturday in connection with the shooting of a Philadelphia police officer.

Archer, 30, of Yeadon is facing eight charges including attempted murder, aggravated assault and assault of a law enforcement officer in the shooting of Officer Jesse Hartnett.

According to police, Archer confessed to the crime, saying he did it "in the name of Islam."

Commissioner Richard Ross provided the update during a news conference on Friday afternoon. He said there was no indication from Archer that he was involved in a conspiracy.

Archer allegedly told authorities he targeted an officer because police defend laws that are contrary to the Quran.

http://6abc.com/news/images-released-fro...r/1150918/

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 05:07 AM
Thank you all for your input!

I think I'm going to write a book, and sell it to xenophobes.

-Baron d'Holbach-
26-01-2016, 05:09 AM
I think that you are guilty of the same thing - not thinking of them as human beings but rather as rats or something. Vote for Trump, he'll get you what you want.