The Great Islamic Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: The Great Islamic Conspiracy
(25-01-2016 09:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Driving on public roads is only provocative to the bigoted, ignorant, racist, fucking assholes who are rightly vilified.

Fearing what assholes like that Muslim guy will do is not a phobia.

Fearing what Islamaphobic assholes will do is not a phobia. It's paranoia.

The fear of actual violence and demonstrably violent people is not paranoia.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 06:49 AM
(26-01-2016 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fearing what Islamaphobic assholes will do is not a phobia. It's paranoia.

The fear of actual violence and demonstrably violent people is not paranoia.

Fear of terrorists - totally justified. Fear of every Muslim anywhere? Jumping at shadows? Paranoia. ETA: Seems to be OP's gig, wasn't implying it was yours.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
26-01-2016, 08:17 AM
(26-01-2016 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  The fear of actual violence and demonstrably violent people is not paranoia.

Fear of terrorists - totally justified. Fear of every Muslim anywhere? Jumping at shadows? Paranoia. ETA: Seems to be OP's gig, wasn't implying it was yours.

I don't think that is fstrat's gig, either. Drinking Beverage

26-01-2016, 09:41 AM
(26-01-2016 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fear of terrorists - totally justified. Fear of every Muslim anywhere? Jumping at shadows? Paranoia. ETA: Seems to be OP's gig, wasn't implying it was yours.

I don't think that is fstrat's gig, either. Drinking Beverage

Well he seems to devote a lot of time to fear mongering.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-01-2016, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 10:22 AM by DLJ.)
(26-01-2016 02:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  OK so make a proposal for what we should do about all this? And by we I mean you. Hide under the bed? Shoot them before they shoot you?

Or sit down and talk to each other?

The earlier Tommy Robinson clip was from 2011.

This is from 2013...

26-01-2016, 10:17 AM
(26-01-2016 09:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't think that is fstrat's gig, either. Drinking Beverage

Well he seems to devote a lot of time to fear mongering.

He does go on about it without providing sufficient context or commentary, but there actually is much to fear from Muslim fundamentalists.

26-01-2016, 01:42 PM
(26-01-2016 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 09:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well he seems to devote a lot of time to fear mongering.

He does go on about it without providing sufficient context or commentary, but there actually is much to fear from Muslim fundamentalists.

How does one deradicalise a segment of society? I believe that it can be done. I went to a school of mixed Christian, Jewish and Muslim kids (atheists were still not welcome thank you very much)... This in a country that had very recently been through the mill of war and racism. Yet we who were in that school are still friends today. I think that kind of thing will do more to stop people blowing each other up than any number of defense pacts, sabre rattling, immigration laws and suggestions of "spreading the Muslim population thinly" - what's next, a frigging ghetto?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-01-2016, 02:13 PM
(26-01-2016 01:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  He does go on about it without providing sufficient context or commentary, but there actually is much to fear from Muslim fundamentalists.

How does one deradicalise a segment of society? I believe that it can be done. I went to a school of mixed Christian, Jewish and Muslim kids (atheists were still not welcome thank you very much)... This in a country that had very recently been through the mill of war and racism. Yet we who were in that school are still friends today. I think that kind of thing will do more to stop people blowing each other up than any number of defense pacts, sabre rattling, immigration laws and suggestions of "spreading the Muslim population thinly" - what's next, a frigging ghetto?

They have already ghettoed themselves.

Yes, the answer is some level of assimilation, but they refuse it.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Quote:If a WBC guy was assaulted and used the assault to claim that atheists were a real and present danger to America, would you be impressed and think that atheists were evil? That's why.

What's atheism got to do with homophobia?
The difference between the gays and WBC and Muslims and anti-islamists is that the gays put on counter protests and walk down the street playing an oboe, whereas Muslims get violent and shoot/blow-up/punch a bunch of people.

Atheism doesn't teach hate and violence, it doesn't teach anything because it's not a religion. Islam on the other hand is and does teach hate and violence.

Quote:Which is wrong, but it doesn't make Tommy Dickhead *right*.

I didn't say he was right, I said he made some good points.

Quote:I don't dispute that Islam in general is a revolting philosophy, what I dislike is hysterical doomsday "the Muslims are coming" bullshit.

I'm not saying its doomsday they're coming to get us. I think it's good that some of them are immigrating to the US and EU, diversification is good. BUT I am saying that their religion is plague ridden filth and has no place in a modern society.

It's ok, IMO, for them to immigrate to the UK or France or where ever but they need to respect the laws and customs of those host countries and that includes free speech against their plague religion. If not, fuck off to ISIS land and enjoy your shiria law you filthy cuntbags. That's basically a summation of my thoughts on the matter.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-01-2016, 10:30 PM
(26-01-2016 03:37 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 02:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  OK so make a proposal for what we should do about all this? And by we I mean you. Hide under the bed? Shoot them before they shoot you?

That would be a nice answer.

The problem is anything you do to a Muslim causes the whole collective to go crazy. Not to mention that become a martyr to these people means a place in the islamic history books.

So to give them a war would make them explode with happiness.

That's why all the governments do nothing, and are focusing on individual cases and avoiding calling them muslims. Even though every thinking person sees right through it.

As far as a real solution....

Or simply try to deport enough of them to limit the population to 1% of the total population of any given city.

Wide dispersal of all muslims in our countries, to prevent large scale attacks from happening.

Make a law that specifically states assaults against the kuffar are hate crimes.
http://www.qsep.com/modules.php?name=ilm...le&sid=971 (in islam the non-believers, kuffar, are not even human beings)

Realise that in order to properly adapt a person to our civilization takes years not days weeks or months.

Military intervention to expel them? It worked for Spain in 1492.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492

Hope that some other country pisses them off more than your country?
http://www.thetower.org/article/chinas-d...in-israel/

Military intervention.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp