The Great Negotiator just got rolled!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: The Great Negotiator just got rolled!
My present fear is that Trump's desire to win will result in him lashing out and starting a war with North Korea. His lack of self-awareness is a big national security risk. Perhaps his generals can keep him in line.

My fear about him is the same. His biographer said time and time again that what is most important to trump is loyalty. Obama ripped him a new one at the Correspondence dinner and trump followers HATE Obama, so trump has been on a tear to EO away anything that has Obama's name on it. Even though (his words):

Feb. 19, 2016: “Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it.”

Jan. 26, 2016: “We have a president that can't get anything done so he just keeps signing executive orders all over the place.”

He is retaliatory, and just like a puppy. He goes to whomever pets him and gives him the most attention.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
01-05-2017, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 11:39 AM by Airportkid.)
(01-05-2017 08:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  ... great negotiator my ass ...

Maybe. The proposed budget was so vile that anything short of it looks good. Look at what got passed WITHOUT comparing it to the proposal and see whether it looks decent or just less indecent. EPA funding getting cut instead of increased is not good news. There are some good outcomes, but the orange jackass starts at absurd extremes and counts on everyone thinking getting only a tenth of the extreme means we won when what really happened is that a tenth of the extreme is a five fold loss.

That said, there's no denying that in the eyes of much of his support this can't help but look weak - one of the risks of always starting at the extremes.
01-05-2017, 12:05 PM
As someone who works in medicine, contributes to medical research, and knows someone in the cancer research division of the NIH, I am sitting here giggling maniacally. Thumbsup

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
01-05-2017, 12:11 PM
(01-05-2017 10:26 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  My present fear is that Trump's desire to win will result in him lashing out and starting a war with North Korea. His lack of self-awareness is a big national security risk. Perhaps his generals can keep him in line.

My fear about him is the same. His biographer said time and time again that what is most important to trump is loyalty. Obama ripped him a new one at the Correspondence dinner and trump followers HATE Obama, so trump has been on a tear to EO away anything that has Obama's name on it. Even though (his words):

Feb. 19, 2016: “Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it.”

Jan. 26, 2016: “We have a president that can't get anything done so he just keeps signing executive orders all over the place.”

He is retaliatory, and just like a puppy. He goes to whomever pets him and gives him the most attention.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: typical malignant narcissist. Don't forget about the sly part though - it doesn't mean he is stupid.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-05-2017, 12:19 PM
(01-05-2017 10:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  At this point in time I can't imagine but what trump will be rated as one of the worst presidents in American history. If not at the very bottom then second to the bottom, although I can't imagine anyone worse than trump. James Buchanan is ranked at the bottom but I really think trump is going to bump him off his perch.

Buchanan earned his bottom ranking with Treason, Trump may supplant him with with worse.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense