The Greatest Hits of Pseudoscience Bullshit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: The Greatest Hits of Pseudoscience Bullshit
(14-01-2016 10:18 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  The Taxil Hoax (an elaborate revenge prank that spawned much uber-paranoid Freemason/Jesuit/Illuminati nonsense)

Now *that* was rather interesting Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Artificial sweeteners are the devil.
15-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Behold!

The Periodic Table of Irrational Nonsense

[Image: Woo+Table+v2.0.png]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 6 users Like Silly Deity's post
16-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Herbal enemas

Nutritional supplements, with a very few valid exceptions. My favorite to date is a silica supplement. In case you don't ingest enough sand.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
17-01-2016, 04:16 AM
(16-01-2016 08:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  My favorite to date is a silica supplement. In case you don't ingest enough sand.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Oh my word! I can't even... Laugh out load Ahahaha!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-01-2016, 07:40 AM
Consilience Energy Mirrors (CEM) ®

"CEM is not a ticket to the spa nor is it a quick fix for all your problems. The session is a personal journey to wellness. The clinician is your tour guide helping you find the best route for your health. The CEM clinician guides the journey by holding a map to help the healing process.

From time to time, the clinician may touch your body lightly at a skin deep level or stand at some distance from you. When the clinician does that, the purpose is to mirror your energy, similar to a tour guide who waves a sign directing you onto the right path.

People unable or unwilling to engage with their self healing powers will NOT benefit from the CEM session."

—Gee, who woulda thunk it eh?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
23-01-2016, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 05:23 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
does mexican superstion count? cause while my girlfriend was pregnant her mom told her to put safety pins on her shirt during a full moon. she also blessed our house to ward off evil spirits. also ive been told that she has taken evil out of people using an egg. raising my daughter among all this silliness is going to be fun fun!