The Greatest Hoax ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 10:44 AM
The Greatest Hoax ever
Well of course .....christianity. It has the largest flock. This hoax proves the extreme gullibility of the Primate Homo sapiens. It has even spawned the second largest hoax, the muslims. OK, now burn my house down and stone me. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy's post
24-04-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: The Greatest Hoax ever
Um. Kay?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
24-04-2013, 11:09 AM
The Catholic church IS extremely wealthy, and some of that came from the pockets of believers! Good bullshit story, yeah? Smile

24-04-2013, 11:16 AM
That is a great story, Buddy.

[Image: tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif]

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
24-04-2013, 11:19 AM
This thread is uh... I just... eh... you should.....

what?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
24-04-2013, 01:12 PM
The largest cult of christians and the best hoax pullers are the catholics. Jesus are they good. Especially at creating saints. I ask a few of my catholics friends about the séances and the shamanism being practiced at the Vatican. They are naïve as new born babies, completely unaware. Did they change at all when discovering the news? not at all, wasted my time. Brook trout are far more intelligent.
24-04-2013, 01:59 PM
I think you are abusing the hyperbole.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-04-2013, 02:14 PM
(24-04-2013 01:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think you are abusing the hyperbole.
Not really, Brookies are not as gullible as the flock of catholics. Most catholics do not question the world leadership, they don't even care about the local church leaders. Catholicism give one a way into heaven,....with only one requirement, 'do not deny god'. They can commit any other sin , just show up for the confession and say three hail marys. No other sin affects their paid up trip to heaven.
24-04-2013, 02:22 PM
(24-04-2013 02:14 PM)Buddy Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think you are abusing the hyperbole.
Not really, Brookies are not as gullible as the flock of catholics. Most catholics do not question the world leadership, they don't even care about the local church leaders. Catholicism give one a way into heaven,....with only one requirement, 'do not deny god'. They can commit any other sin , just show up for the confession and say three hail marys. No other sin affects their paid up trip to heaven.

So, you are judging intelligence by pitting 2000 year old religious tradition against the innate evolutionary instinct of a fish?

You do know instinct has no bearing on intelligence, right? And, that delusions are only capable by species of extreme intelligence... relatively speaking, of course.

So, in actually, the fact that so many people follow blindly... scientifically speaking... is based on intelligence.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-04-2013, 03:56 PM
(24-04-2013 02:22 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 02:14 PM)Buddy Wrote:  Not really, Brookies are not as gullible as the flock of catholics. Most catholics do not question the world leadership, they don't even care about the local church leaders. Catholicism give one a way into heaven,....with only one requirement, 'do not deny god'. They can commit any other sin , just show up for the confession and say three hail marys. No other sin affects their paid up trip to heaven.

So, you are judging intelligence by pitting 2000 year old religious tradition against the innate evolutionary instinct of a fish?

You do know instinct has no bearing on intelligence, right? And, that delusions are only capable by species of extreme intelligence... relatively speaking, of course.

So, in actually, the fact that so many people follow blindly... scientifically speaking... is based on intelligence.