The Green Dragon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2010, 08:40 PM
The Green Dragon
The US Christian Right now goes after science again on environmentalism.

Yes, scientists that are for the environment are anti-god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAA2sLtzXJM

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: The Green Dragon
Absolutely rediculous! This is extremist religion at it's worst. OF COURSE there are people out there who manipulate the "green movement" to their advantage, but c'mon people!

For the record, I really don't think the majority of christians are going to fall for this crap though. Unfortunately, there are some who will. Then again, there are plenty of atheists out there who say, "fuck it. I won't be around after I'm dead, so what do I care what gets left behind".

The best way to encourage environmental change is to take money as far out of the equation as possible. Stop donating, and start doing.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2010, 05:03 PM

Well, at least the Fundy's now have a new character in their fear paradigm. Greeeeennnn Dragonnnnn! *insert scary music*

I like the way they say the environmental movement is one of the greatest threats now facing society and the church.
Environmentalism threatens the church, God's first and most beautiful angel threatens God and God's creation. Pro-Choice threatens the church, God's will. So many threats facing their supreme being. One would think they need more God's so as to meet the challenge.

Next video installment, Christianity goes polytheistic in self-defense! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2010, 06:36 PM
(30-11-2010 05:03 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Next video installment, Christianity goes polytheistic in self-defense! Tongue

I thought it already has?
[Image: AllSaints.jpg]
All the Saints?

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2010, 07:27 PM

(30-11-2010 06:36 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  
(30-11-2010 05:03 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Next video installment, Christianity goes polytheistic in self-defense! Tongue

I thought it already has?

All the Saints?
I don't think the Saints qualify as an example of Polytheism, which refers to multiple god's and goddesses in a faith system.

Saints are anointed humans serving as emissaries in the afterlife, messengers, between humans on earth and the one God (monotheism) of Catholicism. (Or any other faith wherein Saints are relevant, save for that of Santaria, Voodoo, etc.. Wherein the African Orishas (god's) are thought to reside in the Saints of the Christian faith)
Quote this message in a reply