The Headbangers thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: The Headbangers thread
(04-11-2013 03:47 PM)Skeptic Gamer Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 03:35 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Beastie boys esq

If I'm remembering correctly, the Fight for Your Right to Party video had Kerry King from Slayer in it.

Kerry did the solos for much of the Beastie Boys songs (and he hates Rick Ruben with a passion) Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 07:34 AM
(02-12-2013 03:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Get your heads out of your asses James and Lars and remaster this album already:

I know right? This was the first album I had on CD and the thing that always stood out to me was the wubby bass that broke through on all the tracks. At first I thought there was something wrong with my system . . . No

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
10-09-2015, 07:40 AM
(21-02-2014 06:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Holy fuck, this is THRASH

Holy Fucking Shit! That ain't no pit, that's a supermassive black hole! Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
10-09-2015, 08:00 AM
(29-07-2015 10:15 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Hell's jazz band:

Ozzy may be the original headbanger.

Then there's Angus Young. How he doesn't have pernament brain damage from his brian sloshing around inside his skull for 40 years now is beyond me.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
24-04-2016, 11:42 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-04-2016, 02:14 PM
(10-09-2015 07:34 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 03:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Get your heads out of your asses James and Lars and remaster this album already:

I know right? This was the first album I had on CD and the thing that always stood out to me was the wubby bass that broke through on all the tracks. At first I thought there was something wrong with my system . . . No
Is this with regards to Deaf Magnetic.

The album is bad, bland, lacking, even without the distortion. There are various illegal copies of the album mastered by the fans taken from the guitar hero soundtrack. It improves the sound quality but doesn't fix the core issue which is the songs themselves.

Metallica haven't put out anything good in well over 25 years. Even then only Master of Puppets, Kill 'em all and some of ride the lightening and maybe two songs from and Justice are any good.

They didn't hit mainstream popularity until well after their prime. They had already run out of Mustaine compositions by then.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
24-04-2016, 02:46 PM
(11-04-2015 10:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If that's what people want, I'll give you the greatest breakdown ever:

Metalcore breakdowns can eat my shit.

Fuck yeah. We used to have a Dimefest once a year back when there was a music scene in this town, every band had to do a Pantera cover, this one is what we played in the last one. My lead guitarist was nervous as shit about the solo, but he fuckin nailed it. Fun song to play!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Metal is fantastic.
24-04-2016, 03:27 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-04-2016, 03:39 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus