The Higgs Field as the Dark Energy/Matter perfect candidate

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-10-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: The Higgs Field as the Dark Energy/Matter perfect candidate
(02-10-2016 10:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:22 AM)unfogged Wrote:  We reject your god because there is no evidence to be seen.
"Child", the True God is not seen. The wood idol Zeus or something is seen.

I did not say that the god was not seen, I said that there was no evidence to be seen. As for being a child, you are the one pushing belief in an imaginary friend for the rewards rather than facing reality as it is.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(02-10-2016 11:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  "Child", the True God is not seen. The wood idol Zeus or something is seen.

I did not say that the god was not seen, I said that there was no evidence to be seen. .......
Your eyes are suppose to see. We come to the True God, but first we need to establish following: is there evidence, what our eyes are not hallucinating?
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
(02-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 11:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I did not say that the god was not seen, I said that there was no evidence to be seen. .......
Your eyes are suppose to see. We come to the True God, but first we need to establish following: is there evidence, what our eyes are not hallucinating?

Yes, the evidence needs to be evaluated. It needs to be demonstrable and repeatable so that we can have sufficient reliance on it to begin to form a belief. You offer no evidence so there is nothing to evaluate so there is no reason to believe that your god exists.

You are getting to be almost as boring as Pops by just repeating the same nonsense over and over without offering anything in the way of support for your claims.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
No way I'm downloading that.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-10-2016, 01:57 PM
(02-10-2016 12:08 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Your eyes are suppose to see. We come to the True God, but first we need to establish following: is there evidence, what our eyes are not hallucinating?

Yes, the evidence needs to be evaluated. ..........
1) A person does not hallucinate, until the opposite is proven.
2) Without this presumption no knowledge is there.
3) The latter is knowledge, so the knowledge exists.
Conclusion: we can rely on our eyes.

Are you following?
02-10-2016, 01:59 PM
(02-10-2016 01:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 12:08 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Yes, the evidence needs to be evaluated. ..........
1) A person does not hallucinate, until the opposite is proven.
2) Without this presumption no knowledge is there.
3) The latter is knowledge, so the knowledge exists.
Conclusion: we can rely on our eyes.

Are you following?

Laugh out load Are you following?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
02-10-2016, 02:00 PM
(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Christians were called for their dis-belief in false gods as the "atheists", therefore my place under the Sun is in the forum "the thinking atheist".
This is wrong on so many levels I don't even no where to start:
1.) You have yet to show any evidence or mechanisms to differentiate between a Christian and what you call a "True" Christian. Given that every sect of the Christian cult calls it's self "True Christians" and none of them can show evidence or mechanisms for such a difference it's let up to us, as objective observers, to come to the only rational conclusion supported by the evidence: "true Christian" is a meaningless label, with no evidence, no justification, and no value. It's a title you have given yourself to make yourself feel more important. A false and and over inflated sense of self worth.
As such when responding to your posts in the future I will be editing out this nonsense label. You are not a "true" christian, you're just a christian and a particularly stupid one at that.

2.) You don't understand early Christianity nor do you understand Roman culture at the time of the birth of Christianity. Gods were cultural and regional and the roman gods were the state gods of the Empire. Christians were called "atheists", if they even were at all, because they refused to acknowledge or respect the state gods. This was applied to everyone who did so not just Christians, as not paying respect to the gods in their own lands was frowned upon. Not that I'd expect you to understand what I'm saying, or frankly to even bother reading it.

3.) It also doesn't matter what Christians were called by a civilization that stopped existing over a millennia ago because the word "Atheist" and it's usage have changed in the last 2000 years. Fuckin' shocking I know but it's true. Under the words usage today you are not an atheist and so no this forum is not your "place under the sun". You are not an atheist and neither were early Christians, nor are you an early Christian, so no you are just super duper wrong.

4.) Here is your big problem though: lets say I pretend and that I'll agree with you that because of some dead cultures misuse of the word 2000 years ago that early Christians count as "atheists". They do not, but lets pretend for the moment. this place is still not "your place under the sun" because you are missing the other key ingredient in "The Thinking Atheist". The thinking part.
You have shown repeatedly that you don't understand how science works, and worse when corrected you ignore the correction and continue on in error. You didn't even know what a burden of proof is. When you got caught claiming to be scientific while being the exact opposite your reaction was to just ...reject science as a whole so you didn't have to deal with the uncomfortable truth of your actions. You are also dishonest, have been caught lying, deliberately edit peoples statements to make them say things they did not, and you refuse to use the most basic of critical thinking skills, and arguably worst of all you will flat out ignore any evidence that doesn't support your conclusion making you a complete failure of a scientist if you even are one.
Frankly you're a fucking idiot who just can't seem to stop trying to cram your shitty make believe god into every area you can. It's tedious and boring.

You can stay as long as the mods allow you to, but pretending that this is a forum where you belong is delusional at best.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Please stop bullying.
Stop being a fucking dishonest shitheel or fuck off, those are your choices.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  My attempt is in the file attached.
What a piece of shit that was, I can't say I've ever read a "paper" that makes a dozen or so references to stuff on wikipedia without any explanation as to what they are or even references/links, tries to include youtube music videos, where the author calls other researchers and professors "fat", and I could go on.

I think it's funny that you want to collaborate with only those who have a PhD whole admitting in your "paper" that you don't have a PhD, are just a spammer, and can't even get anyone to look at your paper.

You start out with an almost unreadable, incomprehensible, word salad and then start ranting about your fictional god, some nonsense about saints, Richard Dawkins (a fucking biologist for fuck sake), and atheists, and then you top it off by begging some guy to include you cause you can't get past the bots with your silly bullshit.

Your last section includes you coming to a made up conclusion based on the fact that a google search gives multiple results. Fuuuuuuck me. That's to say nothing about your spelling, misuse of words and concepts, your ranting, the fact your "paper" has no fucking structure I can understand, no supporting evidence, no nothing really.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Be well, and stay with True God. Hate all false gods.
I don't hate any gods, not even your imaginary god. I can't hate a thing that does not exist.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am continuing to insist on "no false gods".
That's nice but your insistence doesn't make you any less wrong or delusional. Until you show evidence for your gods existence, proper evidence, then your instance is irrational and can be reasonably rejected.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The "no god" is absurd:
No it's the only logically and rationally consistent view based on the totality of the available evidence.

(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Your Dmitri.
Ew, no.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-10-2016, 02:01 PM
(02-10-2016 10:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:22 AM)unfogged Wrote:  We reject your god because there is no evidence to be seen.
"Child", the True God is not seen. The wood idol Zeus or something is seen.

Learn to read you fucktard, there is no EVIDENCE to be seen.

02-10-2016, 02:01 PM
(02-10-2016 11:08 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I do hate Jesus! I do!
Only one step from minus to plus.
In your case it's actually about 26 steps, on this forum anyway.Drinking Beverage

02-10-2016, 02:07 PM
(02-10-2016 12:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  No way I'm downloading that.
Then, listen to the "ether": the file will be making waves!