The Higgs Field as the Dark Energy/Matter perfect candidate

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: The Higgs Field as the Dark Energy/Matter perfect candidate
(02-10-2016 01:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) A person does not hallucinate, until the opposite is proven.

No, what a person claims to have seen or be seeing is not accepted unless there is confirming evidence. You have things exactly backwards.

Quote:2) Without this presumption no knowledge is there.

Wrong. You can not reasonably claim to know anything based on a presumption of truth. You have things exactly backwards.

Quote:3) The latter is knowledge, so the knowledge exists.[/quote[

That makes no sense. I have no idea what you are trying to say (but I'd be willing to bet it is backwards based on your previous posts).

[quote]Conclusion: we can rely on our eyes.

No, that is not a valid conclusion from your premises.

Quote:Are you following?

Are you? What matters is evidence, not claims.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2016, 03:12 PM
(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Christians were called for their dis-belief in false gods as the "atheists", therefore my place under the Sun is in the forum "the thinking atheist".
Please stop bullying.

"Nobody" knows, what the Dark Matter/Energy is. That is why the title has word "Dark" in it. Moreover it is very likely, what Dark Matter/Energy is not a matter/nor energy.

However, in CERN it is accomplished the existence of the Higgs Field (please do not confuse it with the Higgs Boson). Therefore, I suggest to describe the Dark Matter/Energy by the Higgs Field. Or at least to try it.

My attempt is in the file attached. Let us collaborate to publish it in Physical Review (if you are a PhD).

Be well, and stay with True God. Hate all false gods.

I am continuing to insist on "no false gods". The "no god" is absurd: open the Wikipedia! There is the notion.
Your Dmitri.

Calling out your bullshit is not bullying.
We know what the Higgs field is, and what the boson is.
You know nothing about Physics.

You're full of shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2016, 04:51 PM
(02-10-2016 12:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  No way I'm downloading that.

I did. It's nonsense. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-10-2016, 04:57 PM
(02-10-2016 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 12:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  No way I'm downloading that.

I did. It's nonsense. Drinking Beverage

I knew it would be nonsense, I just didn't know if it was infected nonsense.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-10-2016, 06:33 PM
(02-10-2016 10:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Christians were called for their dis-belief in false gods as the "atheists", therefore my place under the Sun is in the forum "the thinking atheist".
Please stop bullying.

"Nobody" knows, what the Dark Matter/Energy is. That is why the title has word "Dark" in it. Moreover it is very likely, what Dark Matter/Energy is not a matter/nor energy.

However, in CERN it is accomplished the existence of the Higgs Field (please do not confuse it with the Higgs Boson). Therefore, I suggest to describe the Dark Matter/Energy by the Higgs Field. Or at least to try it.

My attempt is in the file attached. Let us collaborate to publish it in Physical Review (if you are a PhD).

Be well, and stay with True God. Hate all false gods.

I am continuing to insist on "no false gods". The "no god" is absurd: open the Wikipedia! There is the notion.
Your Dmitri.

Every time this buffoon comes up some claptrap like this, I move we post this image:

[Image: OQ4TugB.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
02-10-2016, 08:12 PM
(02-10-2016 02:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ....... You didn't even know what a burden of proof is. .........
Please do not make such a drama of having the Eastern Orthodox Christian among the "True Atheists". There the notion of "proof burden" can not be for the True Truth-Seeker. This term "proof burden" is used for politicians or something.
02-10-2016, 08:15 PM
(02-10-2016 08:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 02:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ....... You didn't even know what a burden of proof is. .........
Please do not make such a drama of having the Eastern Orthodox Christian among the "True Atheists". There the notion of "proof burden" can not be for the True Truth-Seeker. This term "proof burden" is used for politicians or something.

You are seriously ignorant and delusional.

Pretending to be scientific when you don't even understand burden of proof marks you as a buffoon.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
02-10-2016, 10:52 PM
(02-10-2016 08:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

And as if to prove Fireball's Grand Unified Theory of Fractal Imbecility correct... Facepalm

The burden of proof is simply the principle that whoever makes the claim provides the evidence.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
03-10-2016, 10:56 PM
(02-10-2016 02:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Then, listen to the "ether": the file will be making waves!
The only way your file is making waves is if someone bothers to print it out and drop it into an outhouse where it belongs. Drinking Beverage

(02-10-2016 08:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please do not make such a drama of having the Eastern Orthodox Christian among the "True Atheists".
Do you put "true" arbitrarily in front of every word? Frankly I don't give a fuck what weird cult you belong to, some of my favorite people on this forum are religious, I'm "making a drama" about having a fucking idiot here among the non-idiots.

You are making claims that are demonstrably false, you are talking about history while not knowing what you are talking about, you are claiming differences you can't show, being deliberately dishonest, lying, being evasive, and just acting like a base cunt.

You. Do. Not. Know. What. You. Are. Talking. About.

(02-10-2016 08:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There the notion of "proof burden" can not be for the True Truth-Seeker.
Bullshit, you are making claims you have to demonstrate them. We have been over this several times now. It does not become fucking optional just because you know you can't do it. It does not work that way.
Look I get that you are stupid, but I don't care because this is very simple. Anyone, including you, making claims about somethings existence has the sole responsibility to demonstrate those claims, otherwise belief is withheld by rational people.

I don't fucking give a fuck about the rules you make up, they are not authoritative. Prove your shit or shut up bitch.

(02-10-2016 08:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  This term "proof burden" is used for politicians or something.
Shut up you idiot.

Oh and your "paper" is still shit.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
04-10-2016, 03:52 AM
(03-10-2016 10:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh and your "paper" is still shit.

If it were a real paper it is of such poor quality it would not qualify for arsewipe purposes.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.