The History Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2010, 01:00 PM
The History Forums
So I recently joined the History Channel forums. In addition to having an area for discussion of religion, it talks about a lot of other things. Unfortunately, the vast majority of members are... how shall I put this?... Oh, yes, batshit fucking insane. I'm a little overwhelmed in my quest to impose sanity. Anyone else who cares to join, you can find me under the username "Traitor" (I wanted "The Traitor", after my favorite Mafia role, but the site doesn't support spaces in usernames).

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2010, 02:04 PM
RE: The History Forums
(19-05-2010 01:00 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  History Channel forums.

Wow, good luck with that one, you've put yourself between a rock and a hard place...

19-05-2010, 05:25 PM
I'll join, just to watch the stupid people. I'll either use this username(or some variation of) or "CuriousAtheist".

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
19-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Went to the history channel site, but couldn't find the forums. Got a link for me? I'm terrible on the computer.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-05-2010, 08:09 PM
http://community.history.com/directory

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-08-2013, 07:28 PM
(19-05-2010 07:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Went to the history channel site, but couldn't find the forums. Got a link for me? I'm terrible on the computer.

Sorry!
Thought a post from you from 2010 in a thread with "history" and "forum" in the title was too awesome not to dredge up Tongue
...I'll go find some more ancient shit to read, now Big Grin