The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Video The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer
The official teaser trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies has been released. It looks amazing, though I have yet to see any of the previous movies because I'm a noob.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-07-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer
Chas. I tried to avoid it but someone else decided to post it. You can't blame me this time. Tongue

The hobbit movies have been cute, but not terribly accurate to the book.
28-07-2014, 08:36 PM
(28-07-2014 08:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Chas. I tried to avoid it but someone else decided to post it. You can't blame me this time. Tongue

Chas it's all her fault, she made me post it Evil_monster

I'm too lazy to read Undecided I may have to watch the other movies though. No movie is ever accurate to the book. Example, World War Z, read that book and the movie was nothing like it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-07-2014, 08:38 PM
(28-07-2014 08:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Chas. I tried to avoid it but someone else decided to post it. You can't blame me this time. Tongue

Chas it's all her fault, she made me post it Evil_monster

I'm too lazy to read Undecided I may have to watch the other movies though. No movie is ever accurate to the book. Example, World War Z, read that book and the movie was nothing like it.

Chas don't listen to him! He's being a naughty liar! Gasp

Yeah. I know that. But Tolkiens books I'm particularly caring about whats changed and what isnt. Holds such a special place in my heart.
28-07-2014, 08:41 PM
(28-07-2014 08:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Chas it's all her fault, she made me post it Evil_monster

Chas don't listen to him! He's being a naughty liar! Gasp

Yeah. I know that. But Tolkiens books I'm particularly caring about whats changed and what isnt. Holds such a special place in my heart.

Nu uh, I never lie Tongue and I can understand that.

28-07-2014, 08:44 PM
(28-07-2014 08:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Chas don't listen to him! He's being a naughty liar! Gasp

Nu uh, I never lie Tongue and I can understand that.

ArgueBanginBechasedBeat_stickShockingCensoredDodgy
28-07-2014, 08:46 PM
(28-07-2014 08:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Nu uh, I never lie Tongue and I can understand that.

ArgueBanginBechasedBeat_stickShockingCensoredDodgy

Shocking

28-07-2014, 08:48 PM
(28-07-2014 08:46 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ArgueBanginBechasedBeat_stickShockingCensoredDodgy

Shocking

Yes, feel my hobbit wrath. Evil_monster
28-07-2014, 08:49 PM
First off, you really should read the Hobbit. Its a great book, and a super easy read. The movies are cute too but like I said they arent very close to the book. Jackson took a lot more liberties this time (compared to LOTR)
28-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I havent seen the second movie yet. I thought the second was the death of the dragon which meant that the series was over.

There is a third movie?[/align]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ