The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer
(28-07-2014 09:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sorry. I realise that answer was shooting off more information than you were asking for. Hobbit is only one book. Jackson originally was going to make two but then decided he needed a 3rd for some unknown reason (milking money i suspect while adding in crap that shouldnt be in there or was completely made up)

It's alright Smile Would rather get more info than needed than less info. Yeah seems like just taking it as far as it can go instead of stopping while he's ahead.

(28-07-2014 09:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Spoilers! Ohmy

Spoilers? The movie title is the spoiler. That is like trying to say that Super Man dies in the movie the death of superman and someone crying out that you spoiled part of the movie to them.

Spoilers: The third movie will have five armies with probably five different races of people or from five different factions...and they are going to have a battle.

The second movie is called "Desolation of Smaug" not "Death of a Dragon" Undecided you said the dragon dies in the second one. Anyways I probably will never get around to watching it anyways. lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2014, 09:11 PM
(28-07-2014 09:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sorry. I realise that answer was shooting off more information than you were asking for. Hobbit is only one book. Jackson originally was going to make two but then decided he needed a 3rd for some unknown reason (milking money i suspect while adding in crap that shouldnt be in there or was completely made up)

It's alright Smile Would rather get more info than needed than less info. Yeah seems like just taking it as far as it can go instead of stopping while he's ahead.

(28-07-2014 09:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Spoilers? The movie title is the spoiler. That is like trying to say that Super Man dies in the movie the death of superman and someone crying out that you spoiled part of the movie to them.

Spoilers: The third movie will have five armies with probably five different races of people or from five different factions...and they are going to have a battle.

The second movie is called "Desolation of Smaug" not "Death of a Dragon" Undecided you said the dragon dies in the second one. Anyways I probably will never get around to watching it anyways. lol

J...dont worry, he has it wrong.
28-07-2014, 09:13 PM
(28-07-2014 09:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's alright Smile Would rather get more info than needed than less info. Yeah seems like just taking it as far as it can go instead of stopping while he's ahead.

Ah ok.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-07-2014, 09:17 PM
(28-07-2014 09:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's alright Smile Would rather get more info than needed than less info. Yeah seems like just taking it as far as it can go instead of stopping while he's ahead.

At least I know I have someone to turn to for all my Hobbit needs.

28-07-2014, 09:20 PM
(28-07-2014 09:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  J...dont worry, he has it wrong.

At least I know I have someone to turn to for all my Hobbit needs.

Its the only time I'm any good at something. So ask away! Tongue
28-07-2014, 09:22 PM
(28-07-2014 09:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  At least I know I have someone to turn to for all my Hobbit needs.

Its the only time I'm any good at something. So ask away! Tongue

I doubt that lol I'm sure your great at a lot of stuff and I don't have any questions yet other than can you spare a poor boy some change to buy the book Tongue Laugh out load

28-07-2014, 09:24 PM
(28-07-2014 09:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its the only time I'm any good at something. So ask away! Tongue

I doubt that lol I'm sure your great at a lot of stuff and I don't have any questions yet other than can you spare a poor boy some change to buy the book Tongue Laugh out load

Used book stores man. Can get it for a couple bucks.
28-07-2014, 09:27 PM
(28-07-2014 09:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I doubt that lol I'm sure your great at a lot of stuff and I don't have any questions yet other than can you spare a poor boy some change to buy the book Tongue Laugh out load

Used book stores man. Can get it for a couple bucks.

I can barely afford free man lol maybe if I could get a five finger discount Laugh out load

28-07-2014, 09:28 PM
(28-07-2014 09:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Used book stores man. Can get it for a couple bucks.

I can barely afford free man lol maybe if I could get a five finger discount Laugh out load

*coughpiracycough*
28-07-2014, 09:29 PM
(28-07-2014 09:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 09:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I can barely afford free man lol maybe if I could get a five finger discount Laugh out load

*coughpiracycough*

*coughnoneedtotellmetwicethisisn'tmyfirstrodeocough*

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post