The Holy Trinity Explained

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: The Holy Trinity Explained
(15-04-2015 08:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 07:57 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  Have you even considered anything I have said? Have you been following along?

Tell me why I am so stupid

Because everything you've been saying has no validity whatsoever to back it up, and you know it.

I showed you my evidence using the walls of Jericho as a reference. I don't need your ignorance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 08:09 PM
(15-04-2015 08:03 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 07:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  Let's say the walls are real.
Are you really saying they fell because magic did it?

Where in the world are you getting magic from?

God has the power, as the creator of the entire universe, to do anything and everything. He incorporated his power into the demolition of the walls

Like I said, magic.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-04-2015, 08:10 PM
(15-04-2015 08:03 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  Where in the world are you getting magic from?

God has the power, as the creator of the entire universe, to do anything and everything. He incorporated his power into the demolition of the walls

Sounds like magic to me. Maybe you should examine your beliefs critically ... that is, if you're able to do so. Jury's out, but I'm very skeptical.
15-04-2015, 08:12 PM
(15-04-2015 08:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 08:03 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  Where in the world are you getting magic from?

Like I said, magic.

Magic is all about illusions, and deceiving the eyes. What God did was 100% legitimate, unlike magic.
15-04-2015, 08:14 PM
(15-04-2015 08:12 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 08:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Like I said, magic.

Magic is all about illusions, and deceiving the eyes. What God did was 100% legitimate, unlike magic.

Okay, thank you and goodnight. In case you haven't noticed...this is an Atheist forum. We have heard all the stories before. Go find your herd, this isn't it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-04-2015, 08:16 PM
(15-04-2015 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 08:12 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  Magic is all about illusions, and deceiving the eyes. What God did was 100% legitimate, unlike magic.

Okay, thank you and goodnight. In case you haven't noticed...this is an Atheist forum. We have heard all the stories before. Go find your herd, this isn't it.

Your acting like I came upon this forum by accident. I think I know which link I clicked
15-04-2015, 08:17 PM
(15-04-2015 08:16 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, thank you and goodnight. In case you haven't noticed...this is an Atheist forum. We have heard all the stories before. Go find your herd, this isn't it.

Your acting like I came upon this forum by accident. I think I know which link I clicked

Again, thank you and good night.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-04-2015, 08:18 PM
(15-04-2015 07:50 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  The Bible tells us that everything in it is true, and that if it were false, the Bible would contradict itself, for it would go against one of the ten commandments, which would be a sin, and make God a sinner, which can't happen because he is pure.

You’ve now said this several times. Others have pointed out your circular reasoning. I don’t think you have grasped why we are saying the above is circular reasoning.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt this once and assume you are neither a troll or stupid. Lets take it line by line.

“The Bible tells us that everything in it is true” = you cannot use the Bible to prove the Bible. Do you understand why? It would be like saying the Q’ran is true because the Q’ran says it’s true. Does that make sense to you?

“the Bible would contradict itself” - the Bible has umpteen contradictions in it, so with your logic the Bible has to be false.

“for it would go against one of the ten commandments” - the very god in the Bible consitently breaks his own commandments or have you not read Genesis and Exodus?

“which would be a sin, and make God a sinner, which can’t happen because he is pure” - back to my first response, you cannot use the Bible to prove the Bible. Do you understand why?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-04-2015, 08:19 PM
[Image: 10367493.jpg]
[Image: 17124606.jpg]
[Image: 17580051.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
15-04-2015, 08:19 PM
(15-04-2015 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 08:16 PM)nicknave21 Wrote:  Your acting like I came upon this forum by accident. I think I know which link I clicked

Again, thank you and good night.

No problem, I'm always here to help. Angel