The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
(26-07-2013 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 06:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  The terms "Gay Agenda" and "Homosexual Agenda" have already been co-opted by the antis. The terms already carry negative connotation.

So unless you want to drag the negatives along, you should use a different descriptor.

Chas, I don't think you are comprehending the discussion in this thread. We are discussing the Homosexual Agenda conspiracy and whether or not it exists.

No he understands it perfectly.
It's you who fail to see that you bring negative connotations the the discussion with the words you deliberately choose to use.

Why is multiple people acting towards a legitimate goal, by various methods, a "conspiracy".
Is the teaching of Social Studies to high schools students a "conspiracy' ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 08:34 PM
(26-07-2013 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 06:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  The terms "Gay Agenda" and "Homosexual Agenda" have already been co-opted by the antis. The terms already carry negative connotation.

So unless you want to drag the negatives along, you should use a different descriptor.

Chas, I don't think you are comprehending the discussion in this thread. We are discussing the Homosexual Agenda conspiracy and whether or not it exists.

I understand perfectly. You are intentionally choosing terms that confuse the issue and paint participants according to your biases.

You are a disingenuous ass.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 08:36 PM
(26-07-2013 06:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Besides that fact that BlowJob has provided not one study to prove there is any such thing as "indoctrination" going on, the use of that word belies a complete ignorance of the way human sexuality develops, and works. Are straight people "talked into" their orientation and attractions ? Who "talked" him into his orientation. Is he telling us he was a bisexual child ? It implies that he, along with everyone, is essentially bisexual, and with out "indoctrination" to one way or another, everyone would remain bisexual. Complete crap. Just like all his other ignorant nonsense.

Troll away BJ. You are Hill-air-e-us. I forgive you for being so funny.

Bucky, I try to avoid discussing things with you because lets just say I find your maturity level to be a bit below what I can tolerate.....that's probably the nicest way to put it. You are misrepresenting what I mean by indoctrination. By "indoctrination" I don't mean recruiting children into the gay and lesbian community. Some people claim that is part of the Homosexual agenda. I have never observed it.
26-07-2013, 08:38 PM
(26-07-2013 08:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Chas, I don't think you are comprehending the discussion in this thread. We are discussing the Homosexual Agenda conspiracy and whether or not it exists.

I understand perfectly. You are intentionally choosing terms that confuse the issue and paint participants according to your biases.

I didn't choose the terms "Gay Agenda" or "Homosexual Agenda". Those terms were choosen by the originator of this thread.

I forgive you for calling me a disingenuous ass.
26-07-2013, 08:45 PM
(26-07-2013 08:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are misrepresenting what I mean by indoctrination. By "indoctrination" I don't mean recruiting children into the gay and lesbian community. Some people claim that is part of the Homosexual agenda. I have never observed it.

Sure. But then you're using the word in a manner contrary to that of those who most often use it, and are well aware of but ignore - or worse, actually mean to suggest - the connotations of its usual employ.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
26-07-2013, 08:52 PM
(26-07-2013 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a disingenuous ass.

I forgive you for your forgiveness.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-07-2013, 08:57 PM
(26-07-2013 08:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are misrepresenting what I mean by indoctrination. By "indoctrination" I don't mean recruiting children into the gay and lesbian community. Some people claim that is part of the Homosexual agenda. I have never observed it.

Sure. But then you're using the word in a manner contrary to that of those who most often use it, and are well aware of but ignore - or worse, actually mean to suggest - the connotations of its usual employ.

Nach said he like to use the word "education" instead of "indoctrination". I prefer "indoctrination" because when you are being educated, its okay to question or critically examine what you have learned. A child who is being taught that it is okay to have two moms, if they happen to question that teaching they are going to be labeled a homophobe.

Its indoctrination because you are not expected to critically examine or formulate your own opinions. You are expected to unquestioningly apply what you've been taught.
26-07-2013, 08:58 PM
(26-07-2013 08:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a disingenuous ass.

I forgive you for your forgiveness.

Thanks bud.
26-07-2013, 08:59 PM
(26-07-2013 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  I understand perfectly. You are intentionally choosing terms that confuse the issue and paint participants according to your biases.

I didn't choose the terms "Gay Agenda" or "Homosexual Agenda". Those terms were choosen by the originator of this thread.

I forgive you for calling me a disingenuous ass.

Are you that stupid? The OP introduced what the antis are saying and their use of it.
Did you completely misunderstand the OP? I doubt that.

No, you are being your usual twisted, lying self.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 09:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2013 08:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are expected to unquestioningly apply what you've been taught.

No proper educator I've ever had expected that. That would be like a red flag for an improper educator. Where you being schooled?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.