The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
(26-07-2013 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't choose the terms "Gay Agenda" or "Homosexual Agenda". Those terms were choosen by the originator of this thread.

I forgive you for calling me a disingenuous ass.

Are you that stupid? The OP introduced what the antis are saying and their use of it.
Did you completely misunderstand the OP? I doubt that.

No, you are being your usual twisted, lying self.

Chas let me sum things up for you.

Certain people have said a "homosexual agenda" exists. Others have denied it. Original Poster starts a thread to discuss it.

I come into the thread and argue that what people are calling the "Homosexual Agenda" does exist.

Now you're butthurt because I won't say the label "homosexual agenda" is inaccurate and something else should be used....but if you want to call it something else...I said that was fine with me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 09:04 PM
(26-07-2013 08:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nach said he like to use the word "education" instead of "indoctrination". I prefer "indoctrination" because when you are being educated, its okay to question or critically examine what you have learned. A child who is being taught that it is okay to have two moms, if they happen to question that teaching they are going to be labeled a homophobe.

Its indoctrination because you are not expected to critically examine or formulate your own opinions. You are expected to unquestioningly apply what you've been taught.

Yeah. That's never happened ever.

And even if it had, what? We teach children that being mean is wrong long before they're capable of forming their own self-consistent internal moralities. You don't call a kid a sociopath for asking why it's wrong to steal her friend's toy, you just explain why.

Your ludicrous use of 'conspiracy' still stands, by the way.

... this is my signature!
26-07-2013, 09:10 PM
(26-07-2013 09:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you that stupid? The OP introduced what the antis are saying and their use of it.
Did you completely misunderstand the OP? I doubt that.

No, you are being your usual twisted, lying self.

Chas let me sum things up for you.

Certain people have said a "homosexual agenda" exists. Others have denied it. Original Poster starts a thread to discuss it.

I come into the thread and argue that what people are calling the "Homosexual Agenda" does exist.

Now you're butthurt because I won't say the label "homosexual agenda" is inaccurate and something else should be used....but if you want to call it something else...I said that was fine with me.

No, let me sum it up for you.

You're a twisted little liar. You purposely confuse discussions with your dishonesty.

You're all butt hurt because we see through you.

It would be fine with me if you went away again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 09:17 PM
(26-07-2013 09:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 09:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Chas let me sum things up for you.

No, let me sum it up for you.

You're a twisted little liar. You purposely confuse discussions with your dishonesty.

You will probably get your wish very soon. When winter comes around you will see a lot more of me here. Right now is fun in the sun time so don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit.

But really Chas, you should lay off on the insults. A wise man once said insults are the last weapons hurled by the weak minded.
26-07-2013, 09:27 PM
(26-07-2013 08:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 06:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Besides that fact that BlowJob has provided not one study to prove there is any such thing as "indoctrination" going on, the use of that word belies a complete ignorance of the way human sexuality develops, and works. Are straight people "talked into" their orientation and attractions ? Who "talked" him into his orientation. Is he telling us he was a bisexual child ? It implies that he, along with everyone, is essentially bisexual, and with out "indoctrination" to one way or another, everyone would remain bisexual. Complete crap. Just like all his other ignorant nonsense.

Troll away BJ. You are Hill-air-e-us. I forgive you for being so funny.

Bucky, I try to avoid discussing things with you because lets just say I find your maturity level to be a bit below what I can tolerate.....that's probably the nicest way to put it. You are misrepresenting what I mean by indoctrination. By "indoctrination" I don't mean recruiting children into the gay and lesbian community. Some people claim that is part of the Homosexual agenda. I have never observed it." Wiki

Then why use such a pejorative word. Your negative intentions are perfectly obvious.

"Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
26-07-2013, 09:32 PM
(26-07-2013 09:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bucky, I try to avoid discussing things with you because lets just say I find your maturity level to be a bit below what I can tolerate.....that's probably the nicest way to put it. You are misrepresenting what I mean by indoctrination. By "indoctrination" I don't mean recruiting children into the gay and lesbian community. Some people claim that is part of the Homosexual agenda. I have never observed it." Wiki

Then why use such a pejorative word. Your negative intentions are perfectly obvious.

"Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning.

Indoctrination is indoctrination why should I call it any different?

Are you going to stop saying religion indoctrinates children just because someone asks you to use education instead? Are you going to give up accuracy in favor of using a non pejorative word?
26-07-2013, 09:32 PM
(26-07-2013 09:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Right now is fun in the sun time so don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit.

Oh noz, now who will blow me? Huh

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-07-2013, 09:34 PM
(26-07-2013 09:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 09:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, let me sum it up for you.

You will probably get your wish very soon. When winter comes around you will see a lot more of me here. Right now is fun in the sun time so don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit.

But really Chas, you should lay off on the insults. A wise man once said insults are the last weapons hurled by the weak minded.

Since you don't respond to reasoned discussion or argument, but use veiled insult yourself, that's pretty rich.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 09:39 PM
(26-07-2013 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 09:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You will probably get your wish very soon. When winter comes around you will see a lot more of me here. Right now is fun in the sun time so don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit.

Since you don't respond to reasoned discussion or argument, but use veiled insult yourself, that's pretty rich.

Is it really a veiled insult? Doesn't matter if it is Chas. It's still good advice.
26-07-2013, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 01:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-07-2013 09:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 09:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then why use such a pejorative word. Your negative intentions are perfectly obvious.

Indoctrination is indoctrination why should I call it any different?

Are you going to stop saying religion indoctrinates children just because someone asks you to use education instead? Are you going to give up accuracy in favor of using a non pejorative word?

One problem. You have failed in any way to demonstrate the that "indoctrination" occurs anywhere at anytime.
You have not ONE example of it.
I see you are still not even worth discussing anything with.
See ya.

Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche