The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
(26-07-2013 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 09:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Indoctrination is indoctrination why should I call it any different?

Are you going to stop saying religion indoctrinates children just because someone asks you to use education instead? Are you going to give up accuracy in favor of using a non pejorative word?

One problem you idiot. You have failed in any way to demonstrate the that "indocrination" occurs anywhere at anytime. You have not ONE example of it.
I see you are still not even worth discussing anything with. See ya.

Troll.

Nobody but you asked for an example of indoctrination. Like I said earlier, I'm not interested in having a meaningful discussion with you....I don't think you are capable of it......so when you asked I just ignored your request.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Like he actually has one.
Right.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
26-07-2013, 11:39 PM
(26-07-2013 08:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sure. But then you're using the word in a manner contrary to that of those who most often use it, and are well aware of but ignore - or worse, actually mean to suggest - the connotations of its usual employ.

Nach said he like to use the word "education" instead of "indoctrination". I prefer "indoctrination" because when you are being educated, its okay to question or critically examine what you have learned. A child who is being taught that it is okay to have two moms, if they happen to question that teaching they are going to be labeled a homophobe.

Its indoctrination because you are not expected to critically examine or formulate your own opinions. You are expected to unquestioningly apply what you've been taught.

You're deflecting, now you're trying to change this debate into some semantic discussion, but you haven't answered my rebuttal to your inconsistency of your own definition of Agenda and how you observe it as an emergent phenomenon.

You either change your definition and make it so it actually is a word used in general in english, or assume that you are wrong and that the expression "gay agenda" is not an accurate description of what you observe.

And stop deflecting... or are you trolling?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-07-2013, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 01:34 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
No
(26-07-2013 11:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nach said he like to use the word "education" instead of "indoctrination". I prefer "indoctrination" because when you are being educated, its okay to question or critically examine what you have learned. A child who is being taught that it is okay to have two moms, if they happen to question that teaching they are going to be labeled a homophobe.

Its indoctrination because you are not expected to critically examine or formulate your own opinions. You are expected to unquestioningly apply what you've been taught.

You're deflecting, now you're trying to change this debate into some semantic discussion, but you haven't answered my rebuttal to your inconsistency of your own definition of Agenda and how you observe it as an emergent phenomenon.

You either change your definition and make it so it actually is a word used in general in english, or assume that you are wrong and that the expression "gay agenda" is not an accurate description of what you observe.

No, its you who is deflecting. Please remember you claimed that "indoctrination" was an inappropriate word to use and that "education" was better(you offered no explanation other than you didn't like the connation). I explained why I used "indoctrination" instead of education. I explained how "indoctrination" is different then "education". Now you want to back track the conversation back to agenda which we already covered.

I'm not sure why you peoples are all butthurt over words like "Indoctrination" or "demonization". There is a culture war going on and like all wars, its gets messy and unpleasant. Take off your rose colored glasses and see the real world for once.
27-07-2013, 01:43 AM
(27-07-2013 01:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No
(26-07-2013 11:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  You're deflecting, now you're trying to change this debate into some semantic discussion, but you haven't answered my rebuttal to your inconsistency of your own definition of Agenda and how you observe it as an emergent phenomenon.

No, its you who is deflecting. Please remember you claimed that "indoctrination" was an inappropriate word to use and that "education" was better(you offered no explanation other than you didn't like the connation). I explained why I used "indoctrination" instead of education. I explained how "indoctrination" is different then "education". Now you want to back track the conversation back to agenda which we already covered.

I'm not sure why you peoples are all butthurt over words like "Indoctrination" or "demonization". There is a culture war going on and like all wars, its gets messy and unpleasant. Take off your rose colored glasses and see the real world for once.

As has been said: [...]It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned[...]
Nobody says kids shouldn't critically examine what is taught to them.
You claim that's the case, but have failed to give one example in which a kid asking why is bad to attack someone based on their sexual orientation is bad and is rebuked for asking.

27-07-2013, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 02:10 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(27-07-2013 01:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 01:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No

As has been said: [...]It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned[...]
You claim that's the case, but have failed to give one example in which a kid asking why is bad to attack someone based on their sexual orientation is bad and is rebuked for asking.

Kid gets detention for saying homosexuality is wrong in german class

Watch the video embedded in the huffingtonpost story. You will see examples of embedded marketing, indoctrination(this is the truth - don't challenge it), and demonization.
27-07-2013, 02:12 AM
(27-07-2013 01:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  As has been said: [...]It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned[...]

All you had to do was ask.

Watch the video embedded in the huffingtonpost story. You will see examples of embedded marketing, indoctrination(this is the truth - don't challenge it), and demonization.
27-07-2013, 02:33 AM
(27-07-2013 02:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 01:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  As has been said: [...]It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned[...]

All you had to do was ask.

Do you have some informations that doesn't come exclusively from a youtube channel called "nation for marriage" that is clearly biased in the portrayal of the info?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you must accept (and you should too) that I reserve judgement if that's the only info you have.

27-07-2013, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 03:14 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(27-07-2013 02:33 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 02:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  All you had to do was ask.

Do you have some informations that doesn't come exclusively from a youtube channel called "nation for marriage" that is clearly biased in the portrayal of the info?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you must accept (and you should too) that I reserve judgement if that's the only info you have.

The link is to the Huffington Post and not "Nation for Marriage" Video came from "nation of marriage" though. I imagine the Huffpost did at least a cursory checking of the facts.

Here is another one since you asked.

Lets just admit we want to start indoctrinating kids

The author of that Gay Blog outright admits there is a homosexual agenda....puts it in the title bar of his blog in fact.
27-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Did you read the comments on that article? do you see the lack of an organized agenda? do you realize that this is an opinion article of one individual who are giving up on arguing with your kind?

No, you don't and you won't, because as I said before, you can't realize the difference between definitions of simple words, you don't even realize the difference between the very same words you use and define. You used "emergent complexity" and asked me if I knew what that is as if I'm some uneducated kid in a basement, but you clearly can't even fathom the intricacies of such big words and deflect over and over to even more irrelevant topics. You don't want to understand my point of view.

I'm done arguing with you, you're a dense troll. And don't bother forgiving me for it, your forgiveness is not accepted and it I will consider it as an insult.