The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
(27-07-2013 03:14 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Did you read the comments on that article? do you see the lack of an organized agenda? do you realize that this is an opinion article of one individual who are giving up on arguing with your kind?

No, you don't and you won't, because as I said before, you can't realize the difference between definitions of simple words, you don't even realize the difference between the very same words you use and define. You used "emergent complexity" and asked me if I knew what that is as if I'm some uneducated kid in a basement, but you clearly can't even fathom the intricacies of such big words and deflect over and over to even more irrelevant topics. You don't want to understand my point of view.

I'm done arguing with you, you're a dense troll. And don't bother forgiving me for it, your forgiveness is not accepted and it I will consider it as an insult.

Forgiveness isn't for your benefit. It is for mine. I don't want to be a hater.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
Yes, it's wrong to indoctrinate, it's wrong to punish anyone for asking questions, nobody should simply be taught something is right or wrong 'just because' and indeed,punishment should never be offered when reason can be had.
People unfortunately do have a right to believe whatever messed-up nonsense and that includes homophobia.

You're honestly arguing against a strawman, we don't have any disagreement here other than you obviously mischaracterise the opposition.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply