The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
[whispers] They're on to us.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
25-07-2013, 02:29 AM
(25-07-2013 12:25 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  [whispers] They're on to us.

[whispers] I am sorry, I tried my best to divert their attention.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-07-2013, 02:54 AM
So, this conversation is taking place in an atheist forum. Now, imagine this thread coming up on a Christian forum and the subsequent conversation. Then, wonder whose fault it is that the world is going to hell.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-07-2013, 03:00 AM
(25-07-2013 02:54 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So, this conversation is taking place in an atheist forum. Now, imagine this thread coming up on a Christian forum and the subsequent conversation. Then, wonder whose fault it is that the world is going to hell.

I have a feeling it would be much less fun and ironic than this conversation but then again that is true of most things. Always found the Christian intolerance of the gays as weird considering their cult gets together once a week to eat a dude and drink his fluids.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-07-2013, 03:44 AM
(25-07-2013 03:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Always found the Christian intolerance of the gays as weird considering their cult gets together once a week to eat a dude and drink his fluids.

Oh dear, that made me lol Evil_monster

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-07-2013, 05:51 AM
(25-07-2013 02:54 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So, this conversation is taking place in an atheist forum. Now, imagine this thread coming up on a Christian forum and the subsequent conversation. Then, wonder whose fault it is that the world is going to hell.

Well, it is taking place in the "Skepticism, Pseudoscience, and Conspiracy Theories" part of an atheist forum.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-07-2013, 05:53 AM
[Image: witness-the-gay-agenda.jpg]

[Image: gayagenda1.jpg]

[Image: gayagenda.jpg]

[Image: b217519464.jpg]

Memes... when it is too stupid for words alone... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-07-2013, 12:39 PM
So this is the funniest (and also clearly ignorant and stupid) argument against gay marriage I've every heard. The guy is a nutter crossed with a moron but I can't stop laughing...

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
25-07-2013, 01:58 PM
(25-07-2013 12:39 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  So this is the funniest (and also clearly ignorant and stupid) argument against gay marriage I've every heard. The guy is a nutter crossed with a moron but I can't stop laughing...

I would laugh but he was responsible (in part) for passing a law that has the death sentence for homosexuality. I think we should stop all aid to any country that has such a law. Hell full on ostracization from the global economy until they join the rest of us in the 21st century.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-07-2013, 02:00 PM
(25-07-2013 01:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 12:39 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  So this is the funniest (and also clearly ignorant and stupid) argument against gay marriage I've every heard. The guy is a nutter crossed with a moron but I can't stop laughing...

I would laugh but he was responsible (in part) for passing a law that has the death sentence for homosexuality. I think we should stop all aid to any country that has such a law. Hell full on ostracization from the global economy until they join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I had no idea they take this clown so seriously. The first time I saw it I thought it was a gag.