The Homosexual Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: The Homosexual Agenda
(26-07-2013 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So your solution is for humanity to just stop progressing?
So you agree with slavery then? You agree that black folk are second class citizens?

Somewhere a long the road man 'evolved' socially past these beliefs (though if you were to travel in parts of 'Merica it'd be hard to tell...) just the same with many many things throughout history. If you want to talk about politically, then we have evolved past papal influence, we no long have the feudal system, conservatism today is considerably more liberal then conservatism 20-50-200 years ago. etc..
Blacks have equal rights, worker conditions are considerably much better then that of the industrial revolution. Hell, things like welfare are very recent (in human history time period) coming into play in the last 100-200 years or so. 200 years ago if you didn't have a job too bad, today you will be given a small weekly amount to help you get back on your feet.

Why is this? Progress. This is why I don't care about theists because I know that atheism is a natural progress and is thus inevitable. The same with gay rights.

Progress Blow, progress.

I never said humanity should stop progressing. I never said I agree with slavery. I never said black folk are second class citizens. Your making straw man arguments. I wouldn't mind it so much if your straw man arguments came with a side of your awesome humor.....but it didn't. You let me down muffs. I'm a bit disappointed.

Anyways I haven't expressed any judgments in this thread on whether the homosexual agenda is good or bad for society. I have only claimed that I believe it exists. That its existence is obvious to me by observance of the embedded marketing that is taking place. That it goes beyond embedded marketing and also includes indoctrination of children and wholesale demonization of people with contrary views. These things look like the execution of an agenda to me.

I am well aware of what you have said. You chose your words carefully just like I did. I never said you said humanity stopped progressing, I was asking you if that is what you think should happen.

Perhaps you should stop beating around the bush and express them.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 03:49 AM
(25-07-2013 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  yeabut, how can you do that when you yourself (the US) have not given all gay's equal rights?
It'd be hypocritical.

DOMA was repealed just a few weeks ago. Drinking Beverage
It's not hypocrisy because we don't support anti-gay sentiments.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-07-2013, 05:54 AM
(26-07-2013 03:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I never said humanity should stop progressing. I never said I agree with slavery. I never said black folk are second class citizens. Your making straw man arguments. I wouldn't mind it so much if your straw man arguments came with a side of your awesome humor.....but it didn't. You let me down muffs. I'm a bit disappointed.

Anyways I haven't expressed any judgments in this thread on whether the homosexual agenda is good or bad for society. I have only claimed that I believe it exists. That its existence is obvious to me by observance of the embedded marketing that is taking place. That it goes beyond embedded marketing and also includes indoctrination of children and wholesale demonization of people with contrary views. These things look like the execution of an agenda to me.

I am well aware of what you have said. You chose your words carefully just like I did. I never said you said humanity stopped progressing, I was asking you if that is what you think should happen.

Perhaps you should stop beating around the bush and express them.

My views concerning the homosexual agenda have no relevance to its existence so why should I bring them up?
26-07-2013, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 01:49 PM by Revenant77x.)
Desmond Tutu takes a stand

There's your homosexual agenda brought to you by the usual suspects, a retired archbishop.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-07-2013, 01:54 PM
(26-07-2013 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So your solution is for humanity to just stop progressing?
So you agree with slavery then? You agree that black folk are second class citizens?

Somewhere a long the road man 'evolved' socially past these beliefs (though if you were to travel in parts of 'Merica it'd be hard to tell...) just the same with many many things throughout history. If you want to talk about politically, then we have evolved past papal influence, we no long have the feudal system, conservatism today is considerably more liberal then conservatism 20-50-200 years ago. etc..
Blacks have equal rights, worker conditions are considerably much better then that of the industrial revolution. Hell, things like welfare are very recent (in human history time period) coming into play in the last 100-200 years or so. 200 years ago if you didn't have a job too bad, today you will be given a small weekly amount to help you get back on your feet.

Why is this? Progress. This is why I don't care about theists because I know that atheism is a natural progress and is thus inevitable. The same with gay rights.

Progress Blow, progress.

I never said humanity should stop progressing. I never said I agree with slavery. I never said black folk are second class citizens. Your making straw man arguments. I wouldn't mind it so much if your straw man arguments came with a side of your awesome humor.....but it didn't. You let me down muffs. I'm a bit disappointed.

Is it "progress" as you suggest...or "human rights" as Chas suggests, or is it an attempt to brainwash the sheep by elitist who think they know what is best for society?

You make a questionable cause fallacy by saying that positive portrayal of gays necessarily points towards a plan based on an ideology.
There is no plan, there is no program, gays are not organized that way.

The denounce of abusive people and the outreach made to diminish the level of hatred towards homosexuals, but that is not made as an agenda to further some master plan, is just so people stop dying in the hands of some hateful individuals.

How dense do you have to be not to notice there's a difference between an elaborate master plan with conspiracy tones, and a concurrence of interest of a group of people?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Embedded marketing to promote the gay agenda? Blink Another fucking memo I missed.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-07-2013, 03:44 PM
(26-07-2013 01:54 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I never said humanity should stop progressing. I never said I agree with slavery. I never said black folk are second class citizens. Your making straw man arguments. I wouldn't mind it so much if your straw man arguments came with a side of your awesome humor.....but it didn't. You let me down muffs. I'm a bit disappointed.

Is it "progress" as you suggest...or "human rights" as Chas suggests, or is it an attempt to brainwash the sheep by elitist who think they know what is best for society?

You make a questionable cause fallacy by saying that positive portrayal of gays necessarily points towards a plan based on an ideology.

The denounce of abusive people and the outreach made to diminish the level of hatred towards homosexuals, but that is not made as an agenda to further some master plan, is just so people stop dying in the hands of some hateful individuals.

How dense do you have to be not to notice there's a difference between an elaborate master plan with conspiracy tones, and a concurrence of interest of a group of people?

I forgive you for calling me dense and would like to point out I never said there was a master plan. I see the homosexual agenda as an emergent process.

Do you know what emergent complexity is?

The fact that the homosexual agenda is emergent in no way diminishes its existence.
26-07-2013, 03:54 PM
(26-07-2013 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Embedded marketing to promote the gay agenda? Blink Another fucking memo I missed.

Here is a link to it:

Memo
26-07-2013, 04:22 PM
(26-07-2013 03:44 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 01:54 PM)nach_in Wrote:  You make a questionable cause fallacy by saying that positive portrayal of gays necessarily points towards a plan based on an ideology.

I forgive you for calling me dense and would like to point out I never said there was a master plan. I see the homosexual agenda as an emergent process.

Do you know what emergent complexity is?

The fact that the homosexual agenda is emergent in no way diminishes its existence.

I do know what emergent means, and let me quote your definition of Agenda:

(25-07-2013 10:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  "underlying ideological plan or program"

plan, PLAN, that's the opposite of emergent:

wikipedia Wrote:A plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with timing and resources, used to achieve an objective.

By your own definitions, there can not be an homosexual agenda.

there're many overlapping interests among gay people, I've already said and acknowledged this, that leads to an increased social pressure from the gay community to change social behaviours towards homosexuals.

But that doesn't mean there is an organized and well defined set of goals, with steps, timing and resources to achieve them. There is no agenda, there is just social change.

let me name a few differences as you clearly can't see them:

Goals: In an agenda are defined by some organ with decisive powers. In a social emergent change, are not predefined but can be described by the overall direction of the mainstream interests.

Organization: Is needed for the existence and execution of an agenda. It only exists as a spontaneous and not necessarily continuous phenomenon in the current situation.

Steps, timing and resources: Are specifically determined in an agenda, usually defined and gathered by a centralized part of the organization.
In the real thing, there're no steps, achievements are made as opportunities rise and without a specific timing. There're no centralized resources.

There're probably more differences but I'd need more time to find them. I used your definition of agenda and your definition of your observation, you either acknowledge that your definitions are wrong, or that there isn't an agenda with the meaning you gave to the word.

Don't be dishonest

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 04:30 PM
(26-07-2013 03:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Embedded marketing to promote the gay agenda? Blink Another fucking memo I missed.

Here is a link to it:

Memo

Before I forget, (lest you have to forgive me, and I forget to ask for forgiveness for that too), I forgive you for forgetting to forgive me, while not forgetting to forgive him. Did you forget, or just not forgive, or is forgetting to forgive forgettable ?

I see our rep is headed in the wrong direction already, BlowJob, and you've been back what, 18 hours ? Big Grin

So let me get this straight, (pun intended), one book from the 1990's that now costs $175 is proof of a "movement" or something ? I can tell you what sort of "movement" that's worth. You actually think anyone reads a book from the '90's that costs hundreds of dollars. Yes indeed. Our troll is back in full drag and feather boa.

You said at least two things that are false.
You said "an" agenda was "emergent".
1. There is not a shred of evidence that any two gay people hold the same opinions on anything, thus there could not possibly be "an" agenda.
2. "It" is not "emergent". Humans have always fought for equal rights. It's nothing new. It's not "coming out". Nothing has changed. It has already emerged.

Please de-emerge into your cocoon. What ? You got kicked out of some site, and had to re-troll us ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post