The "I can make you cry" thread and discussion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: The "I can make you cry" thread and discussion.
(06-09-2012 11:57 AM)frankiej Wrote:  The film Grave for the Fireflies made me cry quite a lot. It is just so sad...

the level of depressing in that movie is >9000

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 11:26 AM
(07-09-2012 11:06 AM)KVron Wrote:  This song makes my tears roll down my face:

Mike & The Mechanics - The living Years

Good choice.

(sniff)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-09-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't cry because my testicles are huge and I am all man. If they were to name anything after my manliness it would be Tom Sellecks mustache. Because it's so manly.

But this almost got me recently.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 12:45 PM
(07-09-2012 11:43 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't cry because my testicles are huge and I am all man. If they were to name anything after my manliness it would be Tom Sellecks mustache. Because it's so manly.

But this almost got me recently.

That was powerful--and brought back some difficult memories.

Twelve years ago my mother was faced with a similar decision and chose to do what this man did. It was hard for everyone concerned, but I respected her for it. It was, after all, her life and no one else's.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
17-09-2012, 08:36 AM
(03-09-2012 09:28 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  So what is the trigger for crying? Is it just empathy? Do we relate to lost loved ones? But the first one is just a volleyball. Do the objects involved not matter, as long as the bond is real? As long as there's something to project our own lives over? Is Wilson someone's grandma in one person's life, maybe a father in another person's? You could look at the clips I offered and just claim I have some daddy issues, which is true. Early divorce and weekend visitations every other week didn't exactly instill a fatherly figure in my childhood, so I can connect with the Will Smith one personally.

This is really high quality topic! All videos would make me cry! but the second one was special! maybe because it reminds me with the prettiest period of my life which I really miss right now.. where all my family was around me, father, mother, brothers, and sisters!