The I forgive you thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 06:28 PM by Erxomai.)
RE: The I forgive you thread.
(08-12-2011 02:09 PM)kim Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 02:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Kim, I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

Dodgy Well then... I forgive him.

I forgive you for not knowing that I'm rarely serious, except when I'm serious about being non-serious.

Although your last line is still significant for me, even though you applied it incorrectly to this thread. But I'll forgive you for that too. Big Grin

Quote:Dear Erx... you are new to Non-Theism so it might seem difficult... it's lonely out in space. But I can assure you, it's not really.
I can only ask you: How can I catch a ball that someone supposedly already caught? Jesus isn't in your outfield anymore.

I think it can be caught by the hand that is not the one hand clapping in a forest while a tree falls?
(08-12-2011 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I forgive all Christians for not be able to recgonize the obvious fact in front of their face that the promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is total and complete bullshit. It's not an easy thing to see when you've been trained all your life to keep it in your blind spot.

Yeah, this is the stuff I like to see, although it reminds me that I haven't been able to forgive God yet, for Fu$King up my life!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-12-2011, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 09:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-12-2011 06:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, this is the stuff I like to see, although it reminds me that I haven't been able to forgive God yet, for Fu$King up my life!

You just aren't willing to accept the logical implications of forgiving yourself yet, brother. Take your time. No biggie. But you will be able to understand HoC better if that's any help/consolation. Smile

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-12-2011, 09:24 PM
(08-12-2011 08:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 06:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, this is the stuff I like to see, although it reminds me that I haven't been able to forgive God yet, for Fu$King up my life!

You just aren't willing to accept the logical implications of forgiving yourself yet, brother. Take your time. No biggie. But you will be able to understand HoC better if that's any help/consolation. Smile

That is a lot of consolation, I think. Undecided

And yeah, while there's a heavy dose of bitter irony in a lot of my comments, you hit the nail on the head for me. And I'm going to take lots of time, as you suggest.

Thanks, Brotha!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2011, 02:38 AM
I forgive me for being a bit of an arrogant ass Dodgy Sometimes. To all the crazy people who're gonna leap to my defense (a) trust me, this is true (b) Where the $^%$ are you?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-12-2011, 06:30 AM
(08-12-2011 09:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 08:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

That is a lot of consolation, I think. Undecided

And yeah, while there's a heavy dose of bitter irony in a lot of my comments, you hit the nail on the head for me. And I'm going to take lots of time, as you suggest.

Thanks, Brotha!

You could always start worshiping me. You wouldn't be the first believe me. I forget what my worshipers call me.....Oh well they're not very useful anyways.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
09-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Hamada k, that's a most excellent idea. How are your snacks? The grape juice and dry pie crust left a lot to be desired.

~Izel
09-12-2011, 08:45 PM
(09-12-2011 09:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hamada k, that's a most excellent idea. How are your snacks? The grape juice and dry pie crust left a lot to be desired.

You'd have to go find the dude in charge of all that stuff. I don't bother with the affairs of lesser beings.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
09-12-2011, 08:50 PM
(09-12-2011 08:45 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(09-12-2011 09:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hamada k, that's a most excellent idea. How are your snacks? The grape juice and dry pie crust left a lot to be desired.

You'd have to go find the dude in charge of all that stuff. I don't bother with the affairs of lesser beings.

I'd offer to help, but my only experience is with the grape juice and crusty pie crust bread stuff.

~Izel
09-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Let there be rant, Preach said...

Law of God.

Been there, done that. There ain't no need for forgiveness with "I love." All there is, is time. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
(09-12-2011 09:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Let there be rant, Preach said...

Law of God.

Been there, done that. There ain't no need for forgiveness with "I love." All there is, is time. Wink

Sorry, Brah, you lost me at Alice Cullen.

~Izel