The I forgive you thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: The I forgive you thread.
I forgive Erx for saying I'm naughty (cat's outta' the bag now, thanks to you!) lol

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
20-02-2012, 09:28 PM
(20-02-2012 09:01 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  I forgive Erx for saying I'm naughty (cat's outta' the bag now, thanks to you!) lol

Oops, I'm sorry. Just call me Pastor Dick Bigblow. Sad

[Image: funny-newspaper-apology-Canada.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
21-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I forgive the Pope for being a Hitler youth when he drags the child molesters in court. Till then he's still a asshole Nazi.
23-02-2012, 12:22 AM
You had it coming!
You’ll never pry an apology out of me!
Never I say!!!
They’ll stick me in the cold hard ground and I’ll never regret my actions for a single moment!
If anything I should have gone further but you just weren’t worth the effort.

With love
Karl

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Karl's post
23-02-2012, 12:25 AM
(23-02-2012 12:22 AM)Karl Wrote:  You had it coming!
You’ll never pry an apology out of me!
Never I say!!!
They’ll stick me in the cold hard ground and I’ll never regret my actions for a single moment!
If anything I should have gone further but you just weren’t worth the effort.

With love
Karl

Well, as long as you mean it with love...it's ok. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-02-2012, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 01:21 PM by craniumonempty.)
I forgive Erxomai for having an avatar that looks like a Teletubbies at first glance. I keep thinking of Tinky Winky with a cross every time I'm on the site because of it. Does anyone else see this?

[Image: 6a00ccff98885c6ea500fae8c6df3b000b.jpg] =?= [Image: avatar_15510.gif?dateline=1323665248]

Wait, why am I forgiving you for something you have no control over? It make's it look like you were at fault to begin with. That girl... what are you forgiving her for? Because you couldn't handle her reacting and getting defensive for backing into each other? If it was both of your faults, you should have corrected her. If you are forgiving her for blaming you for something that was both of your fault, then OK, but because she didn't "take the moment" and exchange numbers with someone she didn't know. I don't know, that's sounds kind of True Forced Loneliness to me. Not trying to be insulting, but since when are we supposed to take every fucking event and turn it into a "romantic" meeting with someone? "You ruined relationships for me with any woman afterwards. But I forgive you." You seem to blame her for something imaginary, that you conjured up. Forgive yourself dude. I'll try to do the same with seeing your avatar as something it's not...

Damn, I'm in some kind of mood today. Maybe it's the water.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage