The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-03-2014, 10:01 PM
The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
Because I'm drunk and am not fit for posting in any other thread, I figured I would post here!

So last night my sister invited me to the club she works at. Had a great time!
Ad I'm slightry drunk! woot! lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
We'll be the judge of that... Consider

(16-03-2014 10:01 PM)Charis Wrote:  Because I'm drunk and am not fit for posting in any other thread, I figured I would post here!

So last night my sister invited me to the club she works at. Had a great time!
Ad I'm slightry drunk! woot! lol

Two misspelled words and two instance of internet speak. I'd say you haven't had enough to drink yet, as you're still posting more intelligibly than others do while stone cold sober! Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm a "functional drunk." I've always remembered the night before, though I generally only drink in private, so there's rarely anything interesting to remember from the night before. Last night I guess would have been an exception where interesting environments go, but I kept myself under control.
16-03-2014, 10:31 PM
(16-03-2014 10:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm a "functional drunk." I've always remembered the night before, though I generally only drink in private, so there's rarely anything interesting to remember from the night before. Last night I guess would have been an exception where interesting environments go, but I kept myself under control.

I have no idea what type of drunk I am, as I've never actually been drunk. My friends tried their best on my 21'st, but we went out drinking after we all finished closing up our restaurant for the night. So I wasn't drinking on an empty stomach, I'm a good 6' and 230 lbs, and I still remember the night because I stopped after the eighth drink. I still remember the lineup; I had two Rum-n-Coke's, two Amaretto Sours, a Snakebite, a shot of Goldschlager, an Alabama Slammer, and an Irish Car-Bomb. The next up was supposed to be a 3 Wise Men (an all whiskey shot with Johnnie Walker, Jim Bean, and Jack Daniels), but I had been warned about what it was beforehand and decided to call it a night before that.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-03-2014, 10:36 PM
(16-03-2014 10:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm a "functional drunk." I've always remembered the night before, though I generally only drink in private, so there's rarely anything interesting to remember from the night before. Last night I guess would have been an exception where interesting environments go, but I kept myself under control.

I have no idea what type of drunk I am, as I've never actually been drunk. My friends tried their best on my 21'st, but we went out drinking after we all finished closing up our restaurant for the night. So I wasn't drinking on an empty stomach, I'm a good 6' and 230 lbs, and I still remember the night because I stopped after the eighth drink. I still remember the lineup; I had two Rum-n-Coke's, two Amaretto Sours, a Snakebite, a shot of Goldschlager, an Alabama Slammer, and an Irish Car-Bomb. The next up was supposed to be a 3 Wise Men (an all whiskey shot with Johnnie Walker, Jim Bean, and Jack Daniels), but I had been warned about what it was beforehand and decided to call it a night before that.

Lame. I've had more than that today and it's only Sunday evening. I'm taking it easy. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
16-03-2014, 10:41 PM
(16-03-2014 10:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have no idea what type of drunk I am, as I've never actually been drunk. My friends tried their best on my 21'st, but we went out drinking after we all finished closing up our restaurant for the night. So I wasn't drinking on an empty stomach, I'm a good 6' and 230 lbs, and I still remember the night because I stopped after the eighth drink. I still remember the lineup; I had two Rum-n-Coke's, two Amaretto Sours, a Snakebite, a shot of Goldschlager, an Alabama Slammer, and an Irish Car-Bomb. The next up was supposed to be a 3 Wise Men (an all whiskey shot with Johnnie Walker, Jim Bean, and Jack Daniels), but I had been warned about what it was beforehand and decided to call it a night before that.

Lame. I've had more than that today and it's only Sunday evening. I'm taking it easy. Tongue

What can I say? The stuff I enjoy doing, I do better and enjoy more, when I'm sober. Also, I did drink all of that in less than an hour; not much time between closing a restaurant, getting to the bar, and last call.

16-03-2014, 11:05 PM
(16-03-2014 10:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What can I say? The stuff I enjoy doing, I do better and enjoy more, when I'm sober. Also, I did drink all of that in less than an hour; not much time between closing a restaurant, getting to the bar, and last call.

Well that's a bit different. Okay, I no longer consider you a huge pussy. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Over half of our employees called off today and they called rides for 2 that came in still a bit drunk from last night. This is St. Patrick's Day in Cleveland. When your city is, well, Cleveland, people will take any excuse to try to drink themselves to death.

Dammit, responsibility, I wanted to get plastered so I could forget I live in Cleveland too. Weeping

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-03-2014, 06:43 AM
I could of used this thread over the past weekend..... tho, I'll be back later today Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-03-2014, 07:40 AM
If you want to see a shitshow head on down to your local university campus during the day today.

Or maybe not. Usually St Patrick's day is well into the spring thaw. It's still below -20 this time around. I can only hope that deters public drunkenness. Because as a grad student I don't get to join in anymore...

... this is my signature!